New (requested) || 2YEON

plot :: idk how to explain it so figure it out urself.

Alsooo this was requested, idk why I'm doing it buuuut, if any of my followers read this, just know that it wasn't my idea 😭.
_________________________________________

Miyeon was in the living room thinking about something. Something she's never done and wants to try it out on her girlfriend, Soyeon.

She waited impatiently for Soyeon to walk in the door and soon enough, she did.

"Hey, baby!" Miyeon said with a bright smile. Soyeon smiled back and ran up Miyeon to hug her.

They shared a hug for a few minutes and then Miyeon finally spoke, "Baby," Soyeon response with a small hum, "I wanna try something." Soyeon picked up her head from Miyeon's shoulder and looked at her with a  confused face, but before she could say anything, Miyeon kissed her passionately.

This small kiss led to a heated make out between the two. Miyeon suddenly flipped herself over so now she layed on top of Soyeon. Then she picked Soyeon up and walked up to their shared bedroom.

Miyeon laid Soyeon gently on the bed and started to undress her.

(TIME SKIP CUZ THIS WAS GETTING BORING)

Soyeon and Miyeon are now both naked with Miyeon's head far in between Soyeon's thighs, eating her out.

"Ngh~ M-miyeon, go faster~!" Soyeon moaned out, and Miyeon did as pleased.

"Ughh.. ah~! Miyeon-ah, I-i'm gonna- ah~! I'm gonna cu-cum~!" Soyeon's moans started to get louder so this was Miyeons cue.

She stopped and picked her head up before Soyeon could reach her climax, making Soyeon whine, "Miyeon-ah please~..." Miyeon put her finger over Soyeon's lips, indicating Soyeon to shush.

Miyeon reached into the nightstand next to bed where she pulled out a vibrator. When Soyeon saw it her eyes widened a bit. Before Soyeon could say anything, Miyeon had already turned it on and pressed it to Soyeon's dripping cunt.

"A-AHH~!" Soyeon moaned out, throwing her head back and rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

"OH MY GOD~ MIYEON- UGH~! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP~!"

Miyeon wasn't planning on stopping, but for the fun of it, she pulled the vibrator away. Soyeon whined, "P-please Miyeon-ah." She said, eyes beginning to water. This almost made Miyeon cave but she had to stick to the plan.

She put her finger over Soyeon's lips, stared at her for a few seconds, and spoke, "Miyeon is my name, yes, but tonight, I want you to call me  something else. Something like... mommy." Miyeon whispered. Soyeon nodded, "I need words, baby." Miyeon whispered again. "O-okay mommy." Soyeon said .

Miyeon put the vibrator back on Soyeon's cunt but this time on the second setting and Soyeon's moans came back quicker than before.

Not long after, Miyeon pulled away, again. "You want it baby?" Miyeon asked, to which Soyeon nodded, "Then beg for it." Miyeon said with a sly grin.

"P-please mommy, I-ive (stan ive) been a g-good girl." Soyeon whined, "What do you want mommy to do?" Miyeon said, struggling to hide her grin, "Whatever y-you wa-want mommy." Soyeon said, tears falling out of her eyes and dripping down her cheeks.

Miyeon wasted no time and put the vibrator back on Soyeon's cunt but would pull back every now and then.

15 minutes later, Soyeon had not had a chance to cum yet and this just made Miyeon want to keep going. According to Miyeon, this was like a game Soyeon would never win.

"Please mommy, let me cum~" Soyeon cried out, and finally, Miyeon caved in and put the vibrator on Soyeon's cunt, "Cum baby, cum as many times as you want."
_________________________________________

Why the hell did I write this 😭 this was lowkey an abomination but anyways..

Stream queencard!! We're almost at 210 million views nevies!!!