Fun Time (requested) || SOYEON X YUQI

plot :: yuqi and soyeon do the devils tango at a
party :)
_________________________________________

"Oh my gosh, Soyeon is so freaking hot." Yuqi says to herself as she watches Soyeon down another bottle of whiskey.

Yuqi starts to get dirty thoughts and can't contain  herself anymore. She puts her glass down and walks up to Soyeon, grabbing her arm and dragging her to a hidden room.

Yuqi closed the door behind them and pins Soyeon against it. Then, she gets to work.

Yuqi and Soyeon kissed passionately, and sloppily, for about five minutes until Yuqi's horniness came back to her and she started to pull down Soyeon's jeans.

"So wet." Yuqi says as she runs her hand against Soyeon's clothed cunt. "Only for you, mommy." Soyeon whispers back.

That nickname did something to Yuqi because within seconds Soyeon was laying on a nearby couch with Yuqi's fingers pumping quickly inside her.

"Ah~ Yuqi-yah~! F-faster." Soyeon moaned out, eyes beginning to roll to the back of her head.
Yuqi did as told and went as fast as she humanly  could, "Ugh~ Y-yuqi~ oh my god- I'm cumming!~"

Yuqi's fingers went faster, if that was even possible, and within a few seconds Soyeon was becoming undone.

But even though Soyeon was done, Yuqi wasn't. Yuqi pulled out her fingers, licked and sucked on the liquids that soyeon had left on her hands, and went right back to work.

"AHH! OH MY GOD! YUQI I'M STILL SENSITIVE- AH~!" Soyeon moaned out as Yuqi continued to hit her g-spot.

"Yuqi-yah! Ah~ S-slow down!" Soyeon said.

Hah! Not a chance!  Yuqi thought to herself.

"Ugh~ Yuqi! I'm gonna squirt- ah~!" Soyeon moaned out, Yuqi leaned forward near Soyeon's ear and said, "Do it, baby, do it for mommy."

"AHHH~" Soyeon moaned loudly while squirting on Yuqi's hand. Yuqi licked up what was on her hand and went down to Soyeon's cunt and startef to lick the cum that was still left. After she finished she leaned up and saw Soyeon was asleep. She knew they would have to leave eventually, but for now, she laid down next to Soyeon and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

The end!!! 
Don't forget to stream queencard and I do !! Saranghae ♡♡♡