Please Me || MINNIE X MIYEON

plot :: miyeon is trying to un-stress minnie.

(un)helpful tip: don't write stories like this while listening to 'bite me' by enhypen. it does things to you.

I recommend listening to the song above while watching this :)
_________________________________________

"Hey Minnie!" Miyeon said as Minnie walked through the door, "How are you, baby?" Miyeon asked as she got up from the couch and walked over to Minnie. Minnie put her bag down in a corner and turned to face Miyeon, "Bad." Minnie said and Miyeon frowned.

Before Miyeon could say anything though, Minnie interrupted her, "I couldn't think of a melody for a song." She said as she walked to the kitchen, "Well, did you ask Soyeon to help you?" Miyeon asked, "Yes, she said she was busy." Minnie grunted as she walked up the stairs. Miyeon frowned again.

She sat on the couch and thought of ways to cheer her girlfriend up. Suddenly a thought came to her head and she ran upstairs to her and Minnie's shared room.

She walked into the room and saw Minnie sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand. Miyeon walked up to her and took her phone from her hands and put it down on Minnie's night stand.

Minnie looked confused as Miyeon put her legs on either side of her hips. Miyeon leaned down and kissed Minnie passionately. Then, Miyeon moved down to Minnie's neck and started to leave marks on it, making Minnie whimper in delight. Miyeon moved down to her collarbone and marked her there too. "Ah~ Miyeon don't stop, please." Minnie cried out.

This continued for a few minutes until Miyeon lifted herself with a smile, "Did you like that, baby?" Miyeon said.

"Are you kidding?" Minnie breathed out, "I loved that!" Minnie said with a pant. "You should do that more often." Minnie suggested with a tired smile.

Miyeon laughed and laid down next to Minnie and they both talked for hours.

After Minnie had fallen asleep, Miyeon pulled a blanket over her and gave her a forehead kiss. As she walked downstairs she smiled to herself and said, "Mission accomplished."
_________________________________________

Hey suckers! Schools finally over so now I get to post more 😍😍

Anyways these past few days Minnie and miyeon have been climbing up to my bias list ngl.

Stream queencard!! :)