Ch.7 - A Talk and a Massage

Y/N began huffing, puffing and growling, his swords both dripping with blood as he also bleeds from his wounds but he pushed on, cutting down anyone who posed a threat toward him and between his target... The one who caused it all. The one responsible for an incident two years ago.

The more he fought, the more he was inflicted with wounds but he didn't let that stop him as it fueled his fire to keep fighting, no matter how many times damage was inflicted upon him.

His fiery blades began to lose it's fire the more he kept pushing on, parrying and slicing down his foes as he drew near to his target, his outfit showing tears and slashes, his adrenaline rush pushing beyond his limit as he kept fighting and making his way toward his new objective.

He shouted their name next, the all familiar name, someone he thought he trusted deeply, but after a revelation, seeing that video, finding out who was really behind it all... It had to be...

He shouted their name again, walking into the room full with his foes that stood guard to protect their leader.

He stared down the leader of this group, who stared back, unamused with his motivations to catch them but understood why... If only he joined their side to do "what's right" for their people... But he wanted none of it, he wanted to kill them and they knew it, before monologuing about it all, trying to persuade him as being naïve and on the wrong side of the situation, trying to gaslight him even with using same excuse from earlier about the Heroes of Earth.

"No... That's where you're wrong, they weren't responsible, Supergirl wasn't responsible... You were ~" he spoke with a cold voice, showing his bitter side as his wounds sting, but the pain fueled his burning desire for vengeance - "I didn't want to believe it, but it was you this whole time, you'd betray your own people and commit mass genocide? For what? For Incarnon? But that won't happen, since there's no escape for you, after I'm done with them... It's just you-"

All weapons were drawn on him, blades, axes and many more... He flicked his two wrists as two smaller blades popped out afterwards

"And me, putting my blade in your throat" he hissed, his anger strong for what they caused two years ago, the slaughter of their people, the reason his mother and brother are gone

*

Y/N was startled out of his little daydream by Supergirl who was concerned for him, he had been staring into space for no longer than five minutes as every Titan, now within his ship, were waiting for debriefing from him.

"You okay? You've been staring at the floor for at least five minutes now I think?" she asked him with concern on her face as he shook his head a little.

"I'm fine ~" he put on a smile before it disappeared, putting the ship on autopilot after giving the order to Talos - "gather everyone at the table, I'll have Ferlock debrief them" he walked up to the Navigation table, pulling up a holo-frame screen that showed Ferlock who answered his call as Kara signaled the Titans to come over.