Ch.6 - Gaining Help from Friends?

Y/N's eyes began to open as his vision got clearer soon after, a little yawn escaping his mouth not long after.

He attempted to move, but he felt a weight on him that wouldn't allow him to move freely much, it was then he noticed he was still on the couch, lying down with his ex girlfriend cuddling into him. 

(A/N: You don't have your arm over her, this is just how I imagine she'd cuddle into you

(A/N: You don't have your arm over her, this is just how I imagine she'd cuddle into you.)

He was about to shake her to get off but he then realized something... She was peaceful, sound asleep like a cat on their favorite sleeping spot. He would most likely feel a little bad to wake her up like this, which this strange but memorable action from her brought... Comfort and peace?

He couldn't remember much from last night, the last thing he remembered was they were watching a movie? A movie she chose... He remembered feeling her head on his shoulder as he would lean his on hers next... The next thing was?

He passed out - he realized he passed out from tiredness half way through the movie and so did she... Probably, he wasn't sure about that. What didn't make sense is that the TV was not hanging from the ceiling... Talos must've deactivated the TV upon seeing Y/N and Kara sleeping on the couch, passed out.

Her small breaths as she peacefully sleeps, slow and with serenity, he remembered how he used to wake up and see her eyes the first thing in the morning. A sure thing he secretly misses, a warm feeling to see her smile as his eyes would open at hers in the same bed they once shared.

He... Missed the feeling of being cuddled like this, so he simply... Let the thought of shaking her rudely... Out of the window of his mind, his arms cautiously began to wrap around her, before a soft coo of air escaped her mouth after breathing in, the sound of her now alert and the process of waking up.

Her eyes begin to slowly open, letting out what was a cute little yawn before she turns her head up toward her ex, who stared at her with a little disbelief on his face.

Her eyes open a little more as she sees his face - "Good... Morning... I think?" she said with a whispered, groggy voice, a little smile arching at the side of her mouth, she felt awkward upon realizing she had been sleeping on top of him this whole time as her face began to lightly turn red.

"Uh... Good morning to you too?" he sounded a little confused, but returned the awkward gesture.

"This is... Awkward ~" she tiredly pointed out, her groggy eyes on his still - "But unusual, never thought we'd do this again" she whispered softly.

He nodded his head with a hum - "Had a good sleep I guess?" he asked her, though she was a little surprised at the question, she would answer anyway.

"Y-yeah, not had a good sleep since ~"  she stopped herself for a moment as her smile faded - "Well... The recent events" she continues with a discomforted voice, as Y/N subconsciously moves a strand of Kara's messy golden hair out of the way of her face.