I looked up at him and saw him thinking again. His red eyes looked down at the grass and shifted his stance a bit.

After a moment, he looked up again. Techno leaned down and grabbed a stick, throwing it to me. He leaned back up and straightened up as I fumbled to grab the stick.

I finally clutched it correctly and held it out front of me in one hand.

"You want me to... grow this?" I questioned.

He nodded. 

I sighed and focused on it, the  it started to grow.

The stick got tall and went into the ground, making roots. Then it turned into a small tree. I let go of it, or else I'd be flung into the air. 

I keep my hand on its bark and it grows to a big tree.

Taking my hand away, I look over to see Techno staring at it in fascination.

"Wow... that's.. interesting..." He muttered.

Then we studied each power, and of course, worked on them as well. It was tricky, but I got a better understanding on them. Technoblade sure was a good teacher.

For the growth power, I learned to control how much to grow it. Like if I wanted a stick staff, I just use it for a few seconds to grow it that big.

The healing power, we found a butterfly with a ripped wing. I gently touched It's wing and healed it, completely replacing the damaged part.

My tail, well... it was just a tail. Nothing special much. Could trip people or choke them, but that's just about it.

Now, the demon looking things. We couldn't get it done and understood, so we gave up for the day. The sun was dipping down anyways, so we went back into the castle.

Eret had dinner on the table and we sat, eating and chatting. I told him how Techno helped me learn my powers and how he's such a great teacher.

"I'm not that great. Seriously."

I raised a brow at him.

"You sure about that? Cause you did good dude. Not kidding."

He smiled a bit.

"Well then. Fine, thanks."

I nodded and we continued eating, savoring the delicious food Eret prepared.

"Thank you for the food, Eret." I said while getting up. I carried plates into the humongous kitchen and out them in the double basin sink. I rinsed them off and Techno came in with a stack of them. 

I grabbed them from him and rinsed them off, setting them in the sink.

I walked out of the kitchen and dried my hands off from the water. I looked around and didn't see either of them. Walking around a bit, I came into the library. 

Snoring could be heard at the fireplace. I walked over and almost chuckled at the site. 

Eret was fast asleep in one of the armchairs facing the fire, snoring lightly. But what was even cuter was the teddy bear he clutched to his chest.

He was all balled up into the chair, obviously confortable in that position.

I sighed and walked over to a bin full of blankets, located near a corner. I dragged a blanket out and draped it over him, making sure to cover him well.

I looked down at him and smiled, then turned around to leave.

But instead I almost screamed. Techno was sitting in the other chair opposite to Eret's reading a book. He has reading glasses on and I could actually see his eyes and face much better. 

The mask was on a side table, sitting there. I couldn't believe what he looked like, seemingly cause I never saw him like this.

"Wow, you spooked me there Techno." I whispered as I stood beside his chair.

He turned his head to me and flipped a page with his hand.

"Oh, didn't see you there."

I smiled a bit and looked over at the book. The title was "The King Must Die".

"What's that book about." I questioned.

He smiled a little and scooched over on the chair a bit, making a bit of room for someone. He patted to the area and I came over, plopping down beside him.

He shifted a bit and showed the book to me, pointing to a page.

"This book is about Theseus."

"Who's that?"

"He was a Greek god and founder of Athens. Theseus was known as a hero, wonder why?"

"Well then, why was he a hero?"

Techno chuckled and flipped a page, pointing on a page to a sketched out minotaur.

"You see that Minotaur? He vanquished it and everybody saw him as the hero."

"Oh.. ok.."

Techno sat back in the chair and sighed, looking down at me.

"Y'know, I call Tommy Theseus."

"Why?"

"Well, that's hard to explain. But, I always loved my little brother, even if he wasn't biological. None of us are... but we love each other. Tommy is very... ambitious if you could say so.. and he always wants to prove a point. Well, he went up high during a thunderstorm and got shocked, just trying to prove a point. That's where I got the name Theseus for him. He was trying to be the best, or the 'hero' and got zapped. What a little moron..."

I thought about what he said for a second.

"I'm sorry, Techno..."

He looked confused and took his glasses of, setting them beside the chair, on the side table.

"Why so?"

I sighed and looked down at my lap.

"I never ment to cause so much trouble here."

Techno shook his head dismissively.

"Oh please! You never caused any trouble. People are just being... weird is all.."

I still looked a bit sad.

"I know.... But now your family is all weird... and it's all cause of me.."

Techno scoffed and put a hand around my shoulder, bringing me in a small side hug.

"Nah! Your fine. I may be disappointed about how they are now, but it doesn't matter. Everything will be fine, alright? Don't think like that you knucklehead."

I chuckled and yawned. 

"Yeah.. I geuss so."

My eyes drooped a bit and I started falling asleep in the chair.

Techno saw me falling asleep and got up, giving me more room. He dragged over another blanket and put it on me, making sure I was fine before leaving to his geust room.

"Remember, everything will be okay, y/n."