𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

It was now later in the day and the group had already gone to the waterfall, and on their tour guide of the city and had just arrived to the deck to go snorkeling.

"I'm scared." Jaidyn told Phoenix looking up at her. Jaidyn stood at 5'6 while Phoenix was 5'9, it wasn't a big difference but she still had to look up to meet her eyes.

"It's okay baby, I got yo' lil non-swimming ass." Phoenix said leaning down and placing kisses all over Jaidyn's face making her giggle and put her face in Phoenix's chest.

"Y'all disgust me." Malakai said from behind them. Phoenix turned around to argue back but saw that he was sitting down with Myah on his lap.

"Yall disgust me." She mocked moving her finger between him and Myah, causing Myah to roll her eyes playfully and Malakai to send her the middle finger.

"Okay, team! Are you all ready to put on your gear?" The instructor asked with a toothy smile as she walked over to the group.

"Yes ma'am." Jaidyn spoke for everyone as she moved her braids over her shoulder. The instructor nodded and led them to where they would put on their wetsuits and other equipment.

"This bitch a bit tight ain't it?" Malakai said moving the wetsuit around on his neck making everyone laugh.

"Malakai why don't you hurry up and put your snorkel on, hm?" Myra suggested with a sarcastic smile.

Once everyone was suited up they got in the ocean with the other groups and instructors. As they swam a bit deeper they began seeing stingrays, fish, turtles, and even a few dolphins swimming around with them. Everyone was enjoying the experience, except for Malakai and Sincere who were extremely afraid of not only the deep water but also the fish.

They continued their process of coming up for air and going back down to swim some more for about 30 minutes before their session was over and it was time for the next groups to go.

"What y'all wanna eat?" Sincere asked as he drove their rented van. Everyone looked at Jaidyn to answer since it was her birthday trip.

"I want sushi." Jaidyn smiled and Phoenix sighed. "What?" she looked up at her since her head was laid on her shoulder.

"Yo' ass always want some sushi." Phoenix laughed rubbing Jaidyn's stomach.

"And do," Jaidyn stuck her tongue out. "You're weird, always rubbing my stomach." she added close her eyes to take a short nap.

Phoenix chuckled before leaning down to Jaidyn's ear to speak. "Cause my baby in there." she spoke softly making Jaidyn scoff and move her body to lay on Kyonni instead.

" she spoke softly making Jaidyn scoff and move her body to lay on Kyonni instead

November 27th
Honolulu, Hawaii

The next morning, Kyonni and Myah decided to take Jaidyn out to brunch since they knew they wouldn't be able to spend all day with her tomorrow like they usually do.