𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Baby," Phoenix pouted behind Jaidyn in the mirror as she watched her brush her teeth. In response, jaidyn held up her finger indicating for her to hold on. Once she finished brushing her teeth she rinsed her mouth out before walking over to Phoenix.

She stood in front of her raising to wrap her arms around Phoenix's neck and in return, Phoenix placed a hand on each side of Jaidyn's waist.

"Let's get ready," Jaidyn said pecking Phoenix's cheek before walking out of the bathroom making Phoenix let out a dramatic sigh that Jaidyn chuckled at.

Around an hour later, surprisingly they had both finished getting ready before everyone else, besides Myra and Sincere. The couple was now chilling in the room, waiting for Myra to say it was time to go.

Phoenix laid on her back looking up at the ceiling as she rubbed on Jaidyns ass since she was sitting on top of Phoenix.

(A/N: jaidyn was sitting on Phoenix's lap while Phoenix laid down. Okay? Okay, good talk. Keep reading.)

"You look good," Phoenix bit her lip looking over Jaidyn's outfit making her blush. "I don't know why you got this lil ass shit on though." she mugged her applying a harsh smack to Jaidyn's ass making her whine.

"Phoenix that hurt, the fuck!" Jaidyn slapped her chest making Phoenix snicker. "Now you're laughing at me? I'm going home." Jaidyn added trying to raise from off her but Phoenix held her down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Phoenix said holding back a laugh as she rubbed the spot. "Gimme a kiss bae." Phoenix beamed.

Jaidyn rolled her eyes leaning down and they engaged in a passionate kiss. Phoenix slid her tongue across Jaidyn's lips asking for permission into her mouth making Jaidyn part her lips and allowing Phoenix to slip her tongue in.

Phoenix lowly groaned as Jaidyn began to slowly grind her lower half against hers. Phoenix moved her hands to pull off Jaidyn's cover-up before they were interrupted by knocking on the door.

"Yo.. We finna go." Sincere spoke from the other side of the door before they heard him walking away and out of the basement. Jaidyn got up to grab her phone and purse while laughing at the evident mug plastered on Phoenix's face.

"Soon baby." Jaidyn said leaning in to kiss her once more licking her lips as they parted. Jaidyn turned around and walked out of the room making Phoenix stand up and throw punches in the air.

"Oh my god!" Phoenix dramatically sighed grabbing her phone and walking out of the room and upstairs to everyone else.

"Aye," Kai spoke up, making everyone look up ready for the nonsense that was going to come out of his mouth as always. "I'm scared of fish." He admitted looking down at his feet and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Me too bestie," Jaidyn agreed. "I don't know who told My I wanted to do this shit." She continued looking over at Myra with a hard mug.

"Little girl stop talking to me and bring yo' ass before you don't make it to your birthday." Myra pointed a finger at her before walking out of the front door, making everyone follow her out.

" Myra pointed a finger at her before walking out of the front door, making everyone follow her out