𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

VISUAL:

"Hi, my love!" Jaidyn exclaimed running up to Phoenix

"Hi, my love!" Jaidyn exclaimed running up to Phoenix. She was truly obsessed with her girlfriend, as was Phoenix.

"Ain't no hi, I told you I was on the way an hour ago." Phoenix mugged her while Myra laughed.

"I was busy when you texted me!" She laughed knowing she was lying. She was lying down watching Rapunzel she just didn't feel like getting up.

"Mhm, let's go." Phoenix grabbed her hand leading her to the door. "Bye, Myra we'll be back at like four." She said before they walked out.

Arriving at the Shedd Aquarium, Phoenix handed the lady at the register her phone to scan their tickets

Arriving at the Shedd Aquarium, Phoenix handed the lady at the register her phone to scan their tickets. Once approved and handed a brochure of the building the couple began walking to the exhibits.

"Where do you want to go first baby?" Jaidyn asked holding onto Phoenix's arm.

"Let's go see the penguins," Phoenix responded making Jaidyn nod and look at the map to see where to walk. They started their walk over to the penguins while occasionally stopping and interacting with whatever animals Jaidyn found adorable, which was almost all of them.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute P!" Jaidyn cooed as they approached the penguins and Phoenix nodded in agreement.

"On foe nem, these lil niggas decent as hell." Phoenix smiled at the penguins. "Aw shit look at lil man," she added pointing at one of the penguins that were belly-flopping in a circle.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cute. Wait let me take some pictures!" Jaidyn pouted going into her bag to get her phone. Phoenix laughed before grabbing her phone as well to take a picture of how happy Jaidyn looked.

"Ite c'mon, the dolphin show is about to start." Phoenix said throwing her arm over Jaidyn's shoulder and Jaidyn smiled turning around so they could walk.

An hour and 30 minutes later the couple had just pulled up to the park where they'd be having their picnic. They got out of the car and walked around to the trunk to grab what they brought. Jaidyn brought pizza, wings, fruits, chips, and water, while Phoenix brought juice, candy, napkins, a whiteboard and dry erase markers, and of course a large blanket.