Gu Wei: "Well, just wait for Qiao Si to come over."

Qiao Si is a beta, Tang Yue understands.

"Ok."

Regarding Yue Fei's delayed differentiation, although Gu Wei did not say clearly, as the assistants who had the most contact with the two people and had been busy with Yue Fei's differentiation, Tang Yue and Qiao Si actually knew something about it.

When Tang Yue left, Gu Wei did not look through the documents, but walked to the door of the compartment of the lounge, opened the door, and saw Yue Fei sitting by the bed, still panting for breath.

Seeing him come in, Yue Fei lowered his head, feeling that his decision to follow the company was wrong.

He just wanted to ask Gu Wei a question, but he was pushed around his waist and sat on the desk. When the office door was knocked, his heart almost jumped out.

Before Tang Yue came in, she avoided this lounge. Yue Fei had already thought about it and later told Gu Wei that he was going back to Nanwan Xiangjun.

However, before he could speak, he stood by the door and saw him sitting on the head of the bed in messy clothes and red eyes. Gu Wei's breathing became unconsciously heavier. As he raised his feet into the lounge, he closed his hands behind him. The door of the lounge.

"nobody."

Gu Wei said as he approached Yue Fei.

Yue Fei gave a hum, and silently raised his hand to tuck the hem of the shirt that had just been pulled out, but he was grabbed by the approaching Gu Wei.

"Are you seducing me?"

Yue Fei: "?"

The enthusiasm that was not completely extinguished rekindled, and when he was pushed down on the bed, a decision flashed in Yue Fei's mind that he could no longer follow Gu Wei to the company.

There is no way to learn!

He seemed to be aware of his distraction, he was bitten by the alpha on his lips, Yue Fei hummed softly, and reached out his hand to climb onto the other's shoulder.

Yesterday's intimacy let Yue Fei know that he was in a period of differentiation. Gu Wei could only have thunder and heavy rain, so he did not have the slightest scruples in his actions. When his lips and teeth were intertwined, Yue Fei stretched out his hand and worked **** his waist , I want to change the positions of the two.

Gu Wei did not refuse, and followed his strength to fall to the side, letting Yue Fei lie on him.

Looking at Gu Wei lying under him, Yue Fei's breathing was a little messy.

The hand pinched on the omega's waist slid down a bit, and patted **** the softness on one side.

Gu Wei asked him dumbly, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at you."

The two words fell, Yue Fei leaned over and kissed him again.

I can't stop, I want to get close to each other's desire|Hope.

...

After spending a less serious afternoon in the president's office, Yue Fei took a workbook that didn't change the topic, and got in the car back to Nanwan Xiang County.

Facts have proved that if two people stay together now, there is no way to work hard and study hard.

Both were in love for the first time, and just confessed, it is inevitable that both of them are a little easy to lose control.

Gu Wei stayed in the office alone to work overtime, and Yuefei sat in the car that took Gu Wei back home. He also received messages from Gu Wei on his mobile phone along the way.

Gu Wei: I have almost finished my work. If you wait for me, we can go back together.

Yue Fei curled his lips back to him: I am in Nanwan Xiang County...

Before finishing typing the words "Waiting for your return", Yue Fei suddenly heard the driver in front of him speak with a calm and serious voice.

"Mr. Yue, the brakes of this car have failed."

!

Before Yue Fei reacted, in order to avoid the slowing vehicle in front of him, the driver turned the steering wheel, and Yue Fei fell onto the seat unsuspectingly.

"Be careful!"

boom--

As if drunk, the car deviated from the correct road, rushed out of the motorway, broke the roadside fence, and plunged into the river.

咚——

His body hit the body hard, and Yue Fei lost consciousness for a moment.

The river poured into the car, Yue Fei tried to open his eyes, his arm tightened, and the driver was pulled out of the back seat.

The driver who drove Gu Wei was professionally trained and was a bodyguard as well as a driver. Therefore, he had excellent physical fitness. Even in this situation, he still took Yue Fei to swim ashore.

Many onlookers have gathered on the shore. Not far away is the sound of the horn of the emergency vehicle approaching. Yue Fei closed his eyes and was placed on the grass on the shore.

Bright red blood was left from the forehead, and pheromone that could not be suppressed spread out.

Almost immediately, the crowd onlookers exclaimed.

"The injured is an omega!"

The bodyguard who had swam ashore with Yue Fei on the side, pushed away the person who was unwilling to get close to it, and got through Gu Wei's call.

"Mr. Gu, the brakes of the car failed on Chengjiang Road and Mr. Yue was injured."