Yue Fei was stunned for a moment. Just about to kiss back, Gu Wei had already straightened up.

"Come out to eat."

"..." Yue Fei licked her lower lip and got up from the bed.

However, he didn't obediently walked towards the door, but stepped forward, raised his hands, hooked Alpha's neck, raised his chin, and kissed him.

There are contacts.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, a little surprised, and then reacted, loosened his lips and teeth very cooperatively, and leaned closer.

But before he could taste it, Yue Fei retreated.

"Let's go eat."

After speaking, Yue Fei walked towards the door of the room. He was really hungry until now.

Gu Wei kept the posture just now, and felt the familiar naive revenge. He couldn't help but chuckle. It was not easy to wait for him.

When she reached the top of the stairs, Yue Fei happened to see Aunt Chen coming down from the third floor with her familiar clothes in her hands. It was the evidence of her humiliation with Gu Wei in the shower room on the third floor last night.

"..." Yue Fei pretended not to see anything, and turned to go to the first floor.

Today is a normal working day. As usual, Gu Wei should have gone to the company a long time ago, but today, it was already over ten o'clock, but he was still sitting in the dining room on the first floor, opposite Yue Fei, watching him eating leisurely.

"Aren't you going to the company today?" Yue Fei asked him.

Gu Wei: "Go, no hurry."

Under Gu Wei's caring gaze, Yue Fei finished his breakfast without a taste.

After he put down the bowls and chopsticks, Gu Wei said, "Would you like to go to the company with me?"

Yue Fei: "Now?"

"Yeah." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei: "I have to study by myself..."

"We can take the book over." Gu Wei didn't think this was a problem.

Obviously he took the initiative to confess, but Yue Fei now feels that Gu Wei seems to be much more comfortable than him. There is no need to overdo it at all, and he has entered the state directly.

"Okay... OK." Yue Fei nodded and agreed.

In fact, he also wanted to stick to Gu Wei, but he was only worried that it would affect Gu Wei's work. Gu Wei offered to let himself accompany him. Yue Fei was actually very happy.

Gu Group,

Tang Yue held the materials from the lower department that needed Gu Wei's signature and knocked on the door of the president's office.

After a long time, Gu Wei's cold voice came from the office.

"Come in."

Tang Yue opened the door and saw that the neatly arranged documents on the desk seemed a little messy, but Yue Fei, who had rarely followed Gu Wei to the company, was not seen at this moment.

Noting that the air exchange system in the office was turned on, Tang Yue stepped forward and put the documents on Gu Wei's desk. He noticed sharply that his boss usually fastened his shirt tightly, with the two buttons on it unbuttoned.

"These documents need to be signed by you." Tang Yue did not stay in place to wait for Gu Wei to finish signing as usual, but said, "I'll get it later."