"It's also possible to get divorced before graduation..."

"Well, everyone, please pay attention to the content of the discussion. This is the class group, all the students are there."

...

The last time she was regarded as the protagonist of the gossip, it was when Jian Yilu turned him.

After more than two months, he turned out to be another topic of entertainment.

In response, Yue Fei chose to turn off his mobile phone and open his textbook.

Reading reading reading...

After a while, Yue Fei opened the textbook.

...Can't read it anymore.

The marriage between him and Gu Wei was so public, so caught off guard.

In fact, Yue Fei can also deny it in the group, saying that it is just a person with the same name and surname, not himself.

But he did not deny it, nor did he want to deny it.

Letting everyone know that Gu Wei belongs to him does not seem to be a bad thing.

Resting his cheek with his right hand and turning the signature pen with his left hand, he walked in a daze.

Whether it's announced, everyone knows that Gu Wei has a partner, and everyone knows that Gu Wei belongs to him.

He sighed lightly, the more Fei lowered his eyes, the corners of his mouth curled into a straight line, and his possessiveness towards Gu Wei seemed to grow stronger and stronger.

Yue Fei suddenly wanted to see Gu Wei, so even if he didn't do anything, he could just stay by his side.

Before leaving the house, I called Qiao Si and made sure that Gu Wei was in the company, and Yue Fei asked the driver to take him there.

The crowd confined downstairs in the group has dispersed at some point. When Yue Fei passed by, the door of the company was no different from usual.

Taking the elevator from the parking lot to the floor of the President's Office, Yue Fei didn't notify Gu Wei in advance, but just told Qiao Si.

And because there are too many things to worry about today, Qiao Si was careless and forgot to report to Gu Wei about Yue Fei's coming to the company.

When Tang Yue saw Yue Fei in the aisle, he was really taken aback.

"Mr. Yue, why are you here?"

Yue Fei raised the food box in his hand and smiled: "I will give you afternoon tea to Mr. Gu."

Tang Yue also smiled: "Mr Gu is really happy, someone else is in the office, I will take you there."

Yue Fei waved his hand hurriedly, and pointed to the large stack of documents in Tang Yue's hand: "No, I will go over by myself. Go and work on yours."

Tang Yue smiled apologetically at him: "It's in the innermost office, so you can do it yourself."

Yue Fei nodded.

After listening to the conversation between Tang Yue and Yue Fei, I knew that the person here was the beta who was married to his boss in the legend. The person in the secretary office gave a green light all the way and watched Yue Fei walk into the president's office.

"Is Beta so attentive to send afternoon tea? Mr. Gu is really happy."

In the secretary's office, several secretaries bit their ears.