Chapter 8: Auctionhouse Slaughter!

[Mistral: Lotus Auctionhouse]

Inside, an auctioneer is auctioning off antiques to rich Mistralians and Altesians.

"Our next item is an exquisitely crafted heart."

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown.)

"This was one of the treasures excavated from the Mistral Ruins last week."

Many looked at the heart, feeling disgusted.

Some found its more gothic design quite exotic.

"Do I hear any bids?" The auctioneer.

[Auctionhouse Basement]

Outside the room, there were two dead guards. Jaune, clad in his disguise, walked around the basement. He looked around the area before shortly finding what he was looking for: The Heart of Jong.

Jaune looked at the Shen Gong Wu. The tales surrounding this heart were downright legendary. As he held it, he could strangely feel it beating in his hand.

Soon, he could feel the incoming forces. While he should have run away, he wanted to test his power and skill. Using the Golden Tiger Claws, he opened a small portal and dropped the Heart of Jong in there. Soon, it closed.

As he waited there, he felt a familiar presence. He turned around, only to see his sister, Aqua Arc. He hadn't seen her since He looked around and saw two more familiar faces. They were his older twin sisters.

The first was Madison Arc. She wore a blue dress shirt and blue jeans. Her armor was silver. Her arms were equipped with gauntlets, vambraces, couters, rerebraces, and pauldrons. Her hips were fitted with assets, while her brown boots were equipped with poleyns, greaves, and sabatons. She wielded a giant silver bow and a hip quiver full of dust-arrows.

 She wielded a giant silver bow and a hip quiver full of dust-arrows

(A/N: I do not own this image. Something like this.)

The second was Morgan Arc. She wore a long white shirt that went to her thighs, a blue corset around her shirt, dark blue jeans, and blue ankle boots. Her shoulders were equipped with pauldrons, and her forearms were equipped with vambraces. Her legs were equipped with poleyns and sabatons. Around her corset was a brown utility belt filled with dust vials, and she wielded two long swords.