Chapter 6: An Enlightening Rumble.

[Vale: Shipping Yard]

It was nighttime at the ol' Shipping Yard. At the moment, Sun and Blake were on a stake-out, expecting a dust heist. In minutes, the gust of wind and the sound of whirring came their way, causing them to look for the source of the noises. As a result, they looked up into the sky to see some bullheads. In seconds, they landed and several White Fang Grunts stepped out.

A moment later, Roman Torchwick steps out, surprising Sun and Blake.

"Alright," Roman started, " Let's hurry this up before-"

"Freeze!" Someone shouted.

Roman turned to who shouted that. Unfortunately for him, he was met by the sight of many huntsmen and huntresses and scores of security guards armed with automatic rifles. The one in command was a woman in her early 20s with long blonde hair tied in a tousled ponytail and dark blue eyes, who was clad in green armor.

 The one in command was a woman in her early 20s with long blonde hair tied in a tousled ponytail and dark blue eyes, who was clad in green armor

(A/N: I do not own this image. Ignore the sword and shield.)

Her weapon of choice was a Swass Sabre (A/N: Look up Swiss Sabre.). Her name was Aqua Arc.

"This will be your only chance," Aqua started.

"Surrender now and no one has to die."

Blake was hoping that this could end with the least amount of bloodshed, while Sun was the least optimistic.

Suddenly, something crashed between them. As the dust settled, they saw that it was Jaune, clad in his usual disguise who fell there.

"That was something," Jaune said as he lay on the ground.

Jaune looked around, recognizing Aqua and Roman. While surprised by the two, he was more focused on his former sister, his blood boiling so hot you could cook a lobster.

Aqua, Roman, and Sun immediately recognized Jaune, albeit for different reasons.

For Aqua it was the mask. Aqua recognized him as the "Inferno Tengu," a term coined by his appearance and use of fire. The truth is that the Arc Clan had an alliance with the Kannagis and Frost Ravens. Not only that, the Kannagis were Aqua's family on her mother's side and she had friends with the Frost Ravens.

While both clans notified those in the alliance of Jaune's actions, the Kannagis withheld Jaune's identity, fearing his threat. The only news given was that the Inferno Tengu was responsible for attacking the clans, stealing from them, and should be captured. Jean felt anger at Jaune for attacking her family and friends.

"Bastard," She thought as she tightly gripped her saber.

For Roman, he recognized Jaune's Golden Tiger Claws on his left hand. He knew him as the same guy who annoyed him and stole Cinder's Shen Gong Wu. Roman was under strict orders from Cinder to find who stole her sash and notify her of his location. Seeing as how everyone was focused on Jaune, Roman stealthfully took out his scroll and sent Cinder a message.