Chapter 2: I Challenge You!

It was a gorgeous day in the Francisco city. Some of the citizens of Mistral walked around without a care in the world. However, others needed to work.

Summer Rose, Qrow Branwen, Tai Xiaolong, and Dojo traverse the city. They wear disguises, so no one knows about their quest. Dojo hides in Tai's jacket.

Currently, they were looking for the Mantis Flip Coin.

"So, where is it?" Qrow asked.

"It should be around here," Dojo said as he sniffs the air.

"It's close."

He sniffs some more.

"Real close."

Jaune, in disguise with a black scarf to cover his mouth, round red sunglasses, and a black cloak, is walking down the street.

"Him! The guy in the black cloak!" Dojo said.

Jaune heard Dojo and looked at the four. He immediately sprints away, heading into a crowd.

"Don't let him get away!" Tai shouted.

Summer and Qrow nodded in agreement. While Qrow went behind a trashcan and turned into a bird to pursue Jaune from the sky, Summer and Tai and Dojo followed them.

"Why not just speed up to him?" Tai asked his wife.

"We have to keep the existence of the Shen Gong Wu a secret. For all we know, this guy might just be a pickpocket," Summer said.

Jaune sees an alley up ahead and goes in with the others hot on his tail. However, upon entering the alley, he runs only, to reach a high wall.

Summer, Tai, and Dojo catch up to him, while Qrow descends more and transforms pre-fall. Soon, he lands in front of Jaune.

"Whoa. Now, let's just calm down," Tai began, "Alright. We just want to talk."

Jaune narrows his eyes, recognizing them. He clenches his fists in anger.

Summer, Tai, and Qrow notice Jaune's fists. Seeing this, they quickly readied their weapons.

Suddenly, Wuya leaves Jaune's cloak.

"I'm afraid there is no time for talking," Wuya said.

Summer, Tai, and Qrow are surprised by an actual ghost.

"Wuya! Wow. The years have not been kind to you," Dojo said jokingly.

"Mind your tongue, reptile!"  Wuya yelled, causing Dojo to get scared and hide behind Tai.

"Dashi isn't here to protect you!"

Wuya turns to Summer, Qrow, and Tai.

"Ah. You must be Ozpin's new minions," Wuya said.

"We're his allies," Qrow said growling.

"Hehe. Sure."

Tai looks at Dojo.

"You alright?" Tai asked.

"Sorry. She just gives me the creeps," Dojo said.

Dojo just realized something.

"Wait. There's no need to be afraid of her," Dojo said.

"Oh? Why's that?" Wuya asked.

"In your human form, you're a threat. But in your ghost form, you're a harmless puppy," Dojo said chuckling.

"You can't even pick up the Shen Gong Wu you find."

Qrow laughed at Dojo's taunt.

"Hehe. That's why I have help," Wuya responded.