Chapter 5: Know the Heylin!

It's been weeks since Jaune's raised Hell on Ozpin and Salem's forces, leaving them unable to find Shen Gong Wu.

His plan to take away their means of detection and tracking was inspired by Wuya's previous accounts of how the wizard and witch were able to find Shen Gong Wu. By getting rid of Dojo and Salem's crystal ball, Wuya's faction was the only one who could locate Shen Gong Wu.

It all started after he obtained the Golden Tiger Claws. Jaune used them to sneak into Haven Academy. From there, he had Wuya read Leonardo Lionheart's thoughts and memories. He expected to get more information on Ozpin's forces. However, he got more than he bargained for.

To his delight, he found out Lionheart was a double agent, working for Salem. Not only that, he found out about Cinder and her group. With all this knowledge, Jaune stole the crystal ball, left Salem in a volcano, took care of Dojo, and stole Salem's remaining Shen Gong Wu.

Without Dojo, Ozpin and his side wondered how they would find another Shen Gong Wu. While they could use the Relic of Knowledge at Haven Academy, they don't know if that was the wisest decision.

As for Salem's subordinates, they tried contacting Salem but had no luck. Wondering what happened, Arthur Watts would go visit the Land of Darkness to get answers.

As for Jaune and Wuya, they were the only ones who could find and collect Shen Gong Wu. They still wondered where the Monkey Staff and Lotus Twister were. Nevertheless, they'd deal with that later.

For now, they spent the past weeks collecting Shen Gong Wu without a fight. Their recent collection included the following:

[Falcon's eye]

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown.)

[Sword of the Storm]

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown.)

[Changing Chopsticks]