And he captured her lips in a possessive yet passionate kiss

And he captured her lips in a possessive yet passionate kiss. He was kissing her senselessly holding her by waist. Filiz felt peace even in this possessively rough kiss of Emir after disgustingly been kissed by Hakan just minutes ago.
Emir was her safe place.
He broke the kiss and took her to the bedroom.
"Take off this dress..." Filiz saw possessiveness and jealousy burning in his eyes.
Without saying a word, Filiz unzipped the dress and pulled it down her pregnant frame.
"On the bed right now" another command. She obeyed it aswell.
He got between her legs and touched her pussy.
"Did he do this?" Emir asked her..
"Yes..." Filiz said taking a deep breath.
Emir stroked her clit. Filiz moaned.
"Did he do this?"
He asked as he kissed her clit. His tongue sucking on her pleasure spot.
"Emirrrr pleassseeee"
He then licked her pussy up down making Filiz soaking wet.
His one finger inserted inside her vagina...harshly thrusting. Second finger joined soon after.
Filiz's fluids were flowing out.
Emir's finger stroked her g-spot as he continued to finger fuck her.
He inserted a third finger inside to further ravage her pussy.
"Did he make you cum?"
He asked with his fingers thrusting inside out of her pussy..
"Yesss..."
"Did you moan his name?"
"Yess..."

As soon as she said yes, she felt his fingers thrusting harder

"Emmmirrrrr pleaseeeee...."
She moaned his name arching her back.
Soon Filiz felt his tongue licking her juices. Taking in every drop of her cum, Emir's tongue was licking her inside out. She held his head between her legs tightly.
Filiz was breathing hard but she knew this was just the beginning.
He got up towards her taking her one nipple in his mouth, sucking it.
Filiz moaned as his tongue licked her lactating nipples.
"Did he do this?"
"Ye...yesss.....Ahhhh..Emirrrr"
She hissed as he bit her nipple harshly.
He was now sucking on her breasts. Kissing them. Fondling them. Playing with them.
"Did he play with these?"
"Yeaahhh..." she said she felt him squeezing her breasts roughly.
He licked her from her chest upwards towards her neck.
She was breathing hard when she saw Emir settling himself at her entrance. He made sure not to apply his weight on her belly.
She felt his manhood parting away her pussy lips to enter inside her and with one thrust, he pushed inside...making Filiz gasp.
"Did he do this?"
"NO...NOOO..."
"GOOD... BECAUSE THIS BELONGS TO ME ONLY NOW..." he said as his thick shaft continued to penetrate her.
Filiz held his shoulders as he thrusted inside her deeper. His dick buried inside her with whole length.
"YOU ARE MINE. YOU ARE FUCKING MINE..." he held her hips and fucked her harder.
Filiz held the bedsheets as she felt his manhood keep going deeper inside her.
She was a moaning mess as Emir's thick shaft continued to thrust inside her with powerful strokes.
He was claiming her with all his strength.
Her belly bouncing up with each hard thrust.
He pulled out partially and thrusted again inside her with full force.
She felt her pussy being stretched out by his hard tool.
With one last thrust he came inside her releasing his sperms in her womb.
She felt Emir lying beside her, satisfied after completely emptying himself inside her.
He held her hand and kissed her palm pulling her closer.
Filiz hid her face in his chest.

No matter what, they both always found their way back to each other