I can't remember where that is because of my foggy ass brain.

        I pick up a shot of something that's on a table and chug it down, hoping it could give me some ideas.

My head spins as I make my way past the crowd in the hall and to the staircase.

         Upstairs there's an array of rooms, all neatly lined after each other.

I open the doors one by one, ignoring the couples that have their mouths suctioned to each others faces.

         I even find a guy full on fucking a girl in which he throws a shoe at me and screeches about something to do with socks on door handles.

...

        The last room is empty.

and to be honest it looks kinda scary.

         The room is bland as fuck. Everything is mostly black and gray, and expensive.

The lighting is cool and dim which doesn't help with the vibes. The longer I stare at the room the more it makes my head spin. There's no trace of personality in it, but at the same time it has an overpowering vibe.

       But most of all the energy in the room was creepiest. The aura of power was just too much.

Yeaahhh. you know what imma leave

        I think wearily backing out.

I close the door behind me— but not before snooping around a bit and swiping the watch on the dressing table.

        What was weird is that 2 of the drawers were full of files.

3 of them were copies of ones I saw in Blacks office years ago.

         Did these guys have some sort of connection?

When I blink and try to think about it, the pressure in my brain increases.

         I'll think about it later, I finally decide.

I adjust my new watch on my arm, trying not to get swayed by the dude I bump into. The cupboard had some formal suits that looked too familiar to be called normal.

         The guns in the bedside table and the bathroom were just too much.

I mean every rich person has a gun.

        but not a professional one. Nor do they have 8 in their bedroom alone.

I admire my new watch— the only problem is,

          its a tad too big.

There's a little mark decorating the side.

Ah, no doubt a mafia mark

           I fiddle with the watch more, inspecting the clean steel. It makes me look hot. The last time I had a watch this fancy was when Pino gave me one after I got my first kill. It was this stainless steel watch with the prettiest emblem.

          Now JJ has claimed it as hers after she found it deep inside my closet. I mean its not like I never w—

         My jumbled thoughts are interrupted by a large chest slamming into me. Which sends me stumbling back.

"Now, that's not very nice" I tell it, giving it a little poke.

        "Whoa, easy there" a voice says from above.

UnwelcomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara