05

SHIT FUCK BITCH MOTHERFUCKING DICK

       Are the first words that pop into my foggy ass head.

and it takes a second for the adrenaline to kick in.

        I watch as his eyes widen in recognition and scan me.

It feels like someone has emptied a bucketful of ice water atop of my head.

       I back away slowly and kind of trip on my own feet all while staring at him in alarm.

        Its like I'm waiting for him to jump on me. My eyes run over him, taking in his large frame and unruffled attire. His clothes look like they've been ironed onto him, not a single wrinkle is in sight. I frown. If he's in a party didn't anyone bump into him? they should be at least a tiny bit mussed.

I sway on my feet.

       His hands shoot out to my hips to steady me, his piercing eyes fixed on me in alarm. But I don't give him a chance.

I turn around and bolt for my fucking life.

   which is hard to do because of the massive amount of people everywhere.

         my heart pounds as I push past sweaty people unsteadily. I have a hard time dodging bodies and trying not to overturn drinks. The music is so loud I can barely hear myself think.

        When I make it past the bar and away from Stalker dude I finally huff out a breath and crane my neck around.

     My eyes scan the place looking for Danny's head; who is my only escape route from this house. He is the wielder of the carkeys so if I don't want to ask a random douchebag for ride, I must find him.

       I look back to glimpse Stalker Guy shoving his way to me. His eyes are trained on me full of purpose as he bounds towards me in hulking strides.

        Its like a predator hunting for his prey.

I desperately continue scanning the place until I find the right mop of hair that matches Danny's exact shade.

Stalking towards it, I grab Danny's shoulder,

        "Danny, give me the motherfucking keys lets go, we need to leave NOW" I hiss in his ear.

He doesn't seem to hear me which only adds on to the building panic and frustration.

        Annoyed, I turn him around to yell at him more and tell him he needs hearing aids when I am met with a different face.

I startle.

         His watery eyes crinkle when he gets a good look at me from my head to my toes. A shiver rolls through me as he tries to do a staring contest with my chest.

The dude smirks when he sees the shiver and pulls me to him by the waist,

        "Hey pretty doll" he slurs, his sour breath getting in my face.

I grimace and twist away from him. Batting him away with my hand.

     Disgusting

At this point I'm desperate. Since Danny is nowhere to be seen, I have to find another way out of here. I scrape whatever is left of my brain cells and remember to tuck my handbag closer to me.

          It takes a second for me to think of a way to escape this goddamned place while I randomly take turns trying to lose Stalker dude.

          The hall is even more crowded with people. Though somewhere in the left area of the house, there was barely anyone. Maybe if I get there I can hide in one of the rooms.