Chapter 14: The "Cousin" returns

(Timeskip)

Your heart was beating a bit fast when you left the cafeteria from your encounter with that mysterious figure that you ran into. You then caught up with your friends to get to Principal Celestia.

Sunset Shimmer: Y/N was right. Those girls are definitely in the possession of dark magic. How else can you explain what happened back there.

Jack Frost: She right. I never thought of it but now that I saw it with my own eyes. I believe it.

AppleJack: Don't worry y'all. We'll let principal Celestia know all about this and those girls will be kicked to the curb in no time. Last thing she needs is another CHS event almost ruined by some power-crazed lunatic.

AJ said until she realized what she said. She then turns to Sunset with a sorry expression.

AppleJack: Er, no offense.

Sunset looked unamused before she sighs.

Sunset Shimmer: None taken.

She said. I noticed it and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked to me while I gave her a small smile to show I'm there to help. She then gave me a small grin back to me. We then continued walking to get to Celestia's office.

(Scene changes to Celestia's office)

We told her and her sister Luna about everything about the new girls having dark magic and the other students yelling at each other. However.......

Principal Celestia: Dark magic? I find that very hard to believe. Those girls came into my office earlier and were absolutely delightful.

She said any clear but not believing voice of our story. Your eyes widened when she said she doesn't believe us.

(Y/N): *thinking* Wait, WHAT?! How does she not believe us? She saw magic before on the of The Fall Formal so why did she not believe us now?

Vice principal Luna: Perhaps Sunset Shimmer is just eager to make someone else's out to be a bad element. So that, her actions at the Fall Formal will become old news

She said. Sunset gets a little uncomfortable but speaks up.

Sunset Shimmer: I could see why you might think that, but-

That's when you jumped in and interrupted her.

(Y/N): Are you serious?! You honestly think that Sunset would do something like this after what she has done for the school as to now. Don't tell me that you guys are still spiteful towards her after what she doing to make up for her actions!

You scoled both of the principles while since it couldn't help but be surprised by your action.

Sunset Shimmer: *thinking* He's standing up for me against both the principal and vice principal. Wow. He really does care for me.

She thought to herself while feeling a little happy as her heart beat with a little joy. But she also felt worried for you because you would possibly get in trouble for yelling at them.

(Y/N): And Also. If you both remember, I can be to sense energy within others and I have my very own magic. I can personally tell you both that I sensed something evil within those three.

Principal Celestia: And where exactly is your proof to support your accusations?

She asked.

(Y/N): Why? Why do you suddenly not trust me?! I'm your evidence evaluator right here.

I added back.

Rainbow Dash: You gotta believe him you two. We saw all of it go down in the cafeteria and they were totally using dark magic to make everyone fight with each other.