Chapter 7: Fixing a broken Friendship

It was now morning once again and you and Twilight have arrived at CHS by using your teleportation technique. Spike was hiding in Twilight's backpack as you  and her made your way to the front door when you heard Principal Celestia's voice over the PA system.

Principal Celestia (P.A System): Good morning ☀️ students and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your balance for the princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice be heard.

(Y/N): Alright Twilight, what's your plan for this. We need a way to convince everyone else to vote for you instead of Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right (Y/N). Everybody here is too afraid to stand up against Sunset Shimmer and I'm still new here. Nobody really knows me.

(Y/N): Don't worry Twilight, we'll get them to vote for you. We'll start off by introducing you to them, that away they'll get to know you more so they can vote for you. I'll even vouch for you and tell everyone all the good things about you since my  well know here.

Twilight Sparkle: Thank you (Y/N). I'm glad that you and me are friends.

(Y/N): What can I say Twilight, "You've never had a Friend like Me."

You pointed to yourself dramatically with a big smile on your face. Twilight giggles from your little joke.

(A/N: If you caught where that line is referencing from, I'll give you a present🎁.)

Twilight Sparkle: I like your plan. Let's just hope it works so that can help me win back my crown.

As you and Twilight began walking through the hallway the other students took notice of both of you before you heard murmuring from them.

Tennis Match: Hey, is that (Y/N)?

Blueberry Cake: It is!

Nolan North: Yeah. But who's the girl walking right beside him?

Rose: I think that's the new girl who just transferred here. She's (Y/N), cousin from what I've heard. Also, much like (Y/N), she stood up to Sunset Shimmer.

Mystery Mint: Really? She's got to be really courageous if that's the case. We all know what Sunset does to people who stand in her way or even look at her funny.

Bright Idea: Yeah. She'd ruin whoever's stands in her way. They'll be scared for the rest of their years here at CHS.

Curly Winds: But I'll tell you this. If that girl is braving at the stand up and talk back to Sunset Shimmer, then that's the type of girl we'd like for Princess of The Fall Formal.

Indigo Wreath: Definitely. I'm tired of living in a school where someone bullies the life out of you. I'm definitely voting for (Y/N) cousin.

(A/N: I use an MLP fandom website to get the name of some background characters from the movie. I did know some of the background characters names because I've seen them in Mlp: Friendship is magic, as pony's.)

The group of random students all nodded in agreement. You noticed that and you couldn't help but the smile.

(Y/N): *whispers* You see Twilight. It looks like you're getting new supporters already.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* Really?! That great! Hopefully,  we can keep this up.

(Y/N): *whispers* l agree. But let's also, keep our guard up. If Sunset Shimmer hears about this, she'll surely try to find ways to stop you by sending her to lackeys, Snips and Snails.