Chapter 12: The Sirens and Death

It's been a month now since you've became a member of the Rainbooms and started to join in with their practice. It's also been a month and a half scene Shadow and Jack joined CHS. Right now we see you at local soda shop/bar called Soda Ali. This little bar was meant  for Teen and adults.  It's was raining outside where you where at and it was night time.

  It's was raining outside where you where at and it was night time

(A/N: just pretend that's it's night time and it was raining. Also you sat down on the stool on the left and there's a mirror in front of the bottles.)

(Y/n): I can't believe it the musical showcase is about to start next week. It's going to be lit.

You said as you drank from a mug that was a root beer float that you ordered from earlier.

Bar tender: Last can señor (Y/N). Before I have to close up shop.

The bartender owner asked you.

(Y/N): Let me take two 6 packs of Frosties Root beer. Here's to pay for my drinks and food.

(A/N: Frosties is one of my favorite old school soft drinks. I love root beer and Cherry Limeade)

You placed 40 dollars on the bar counter. The bar tender accepts the money.

Bart Tender: I'll grab your drink packs and pay off your bill.

(Y/N): Take your time.

You said as the bartender goes to the back of his shop to get your drink packs. Has the bartender leaves you hear the sound of rain and thunder going on outside.

(Y/N): Man it is storming outside. Lucky for me I can just find a quick corner and use my magic to teleport home. But anyway, this going to be lit. I can't wait to play my new guitar at the showcase.

You said to yourself in the mirrors reflection. You close your eyes as you started to drink of your root beer float that you still had left over until you  hear whistling.

(A/N: go from start to 0:11)

As you open your eyes from you drinking you then notice a tall shadowy figure who had his hood covering his face whistling beside you.