Chapter 8: Rally the students

Later on that day when school ended for the day, you, Twilight, the guys, and girls went to a little cafe called The Sweet Shoppe. The owners of the cafe are a married couples by the anime of Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

The girls and the guys were all sitting at a table in the corner of the shop while you and Twilight we're at the front counter getting yourselves drinks

Twilight: Thanks for buying me a drink (Y/N). I appreciate it.

(Y/N): It's not a problem Twilight.

Twilight turns her attention back to Mrs cakes who was in the process of making yours in and her drink.

Twilight: And..... can you get mine with extra oats?

Mrs. Cakes: Oats?

Mrs. Cake's asked in a confused voice. You slightly nudged Twilight's shoulder while you're shaking your head to try and act normal.

Twilight: Uh, scratch that. However you normally make it, is fine.

After Twilight's drink was made, she takes it off the counter when all of a sudden she bumps into someone. That person that she bumped into was none other than Flash. Flash stood still with a surprised look as he got his shirt dirty from Twilight's drink. Flash then speaks trying to act cool.

Flash Sentry: We've got to stop bumping into each other like this.

He said joking around with a smile. Twilight bends down to pick up her cup and Flash does the same thing to help. They suddenly touched each other's hands. They started into each other's eyes for a breif moment before Twilight stands up playing with her hair.

Twilight: You know me! Always trying to make a splash around here! *giggles* Cuz my drink kind of splashed...on the ground! Heh. Heh.

Flash smiles warmly at Twilight's dorky display as you were cleaning up the spill with a few napkins you got from the counter.

Twilight: I'm going to go over there now!

Twilight backs into the counter and then walks straight over to where the guys and the girls were sitting at while you were still cleaning up the spill. After you cleaned up the spill and threw it up into the garbage, you walked over to Flash.