"What do you want me to say?" she was annoyed. "Do you want me to say sorry or do you want me to beg that person who posted to delete the video because my manager cannot do anything about it!"

"Hazel, do you know that two of your movie offers called me in the morning and they cancelled their offer to you?" she said.

"Manager Shey, you know that I had a lot of movie offers and tv series line up, two offers are nothing."

"Oh, really?" she stood up and came closer to her, she grabbed the two armchairs from her chair then brought her face closer to her face. "Then, how about you find a new manager as well."

"What?" Hazel was shocked. "You can't do that!"

"Hazel, Hazel, of course I can." she patted her cheek. "And besides, you were against the wrong people."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you will find out soon." her manager said smiling as she returned to her seat. "Our contract as a manager-artist will end after two months and I heard the agency doesn't want you as well so I will not renew our contract. I will send all your schedule to Paula today and let her do everything for you from now on. Now leave, before I call someone to drag you out of my office."

"What the fuck is wrong with that woman, did she think she was the only manager in the country, and what? The agency doesn't want me after I made them big?" Hazel said angrily when they were in the car. "Paula, call Mrs. Agatha and tell her I want her to become my new manager."

"Ms. Hazel, I don't think it's a good idea to hire her as your new manager." her assistant said. "We all know how she handles her artist, I will--."

"I said call her!"

-----

"Mel, can you ask the uploader to delete the video?" Neli said after watching the viral video.

The fan mentioned in the comment that she was watching their shooting when she accidentally saw her scene with Hazel yesterday and took a video and posted it on her social media. Actually the video was in her favor, but she doesn't want her husband to see it. She is certain that Caleb will get worried about her and may even decide not to agree to her plan to enter showbiz.

"What?!" Mel was surprised. "People should know what kind of a person Hazel was."

"If Caleb will see the video, for sure-- Ahhh!"

She heard someone open the door of her room, when she turned around, she saw Caleb there, his face was full of sweat while panting.

He immediately ran towards her.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asked her worriedly. "I told you it's dangerous!"

"Caleb, I'm fine." she answered with a laugh.

She let him sit on her bed and took a tissue to wipe her husband's forehead.

"I had enough of that woman!"

He hugged her tightly, she could feel his heart beating fast. She didn't think that her husband would rush to their location early in the morning.

After Caleb calmed down a bit, they suddenly heard a knock from the door of her room causing her to slightly push Caleb away from her.

Mel immediately stood up to open it and Director Silva appeared to them.

He gasped when he saw Caleb.

"Mr... President Valdez." he caught his breath. "I... I heard you are here from... one of our crew. I.. hah! I will explain."

They first waited for Director Silva to breathe properly and hear his explanation.