epilogue

" Sammy beta, Are you ready? ”
Varsha asked from outside. She was waiting for sammy. They were in airport washroom.
It's world Cup year and rohit and all the teammates have to go to England to fight against them. He's been training hard from the last 8 months and is all jacked up for this tournament.
Virat on the other hand also trained with him, fans are on high hopes they'll see Rohirat play and lift the trophy.

" Yes, all done " Sammy came out with a cheeky smile.
She washed her hands and they ran to the porch area of airport.
Once they settled on the plane,
There were many things provided to them alongside food.

There was a lip gloss and a facial cream lying.
Sammy tucked varsha's arm and said,
“ momma do I use this? ”
Rohit and Varsha who were looking at the hotel address and stuff looked up baffled.

Rohit said, “ what did you say? ”
Sammy shook her head and said,
“ I asked mommy if I can use this or not ” she pointed out at the lip gloss.

Varsha's eyes teared up. She looked at Rohit who had a huge smile plastered on his face.
He gave a side hug to Varsha and kissed her forehead.
Varsha was overwhelmed and on cloud nine after hearing Sammy call her mom.

From the past 1 year she's dating Rohit, she felt insecure if Sammy enjoyed her presence or not which she definitely did.
But it was different then before because they were dating and taking their relationship to a whole new level.
They didn't even tell Sammy that they are engaged, they thought she's too young to understand all these.

But now the fact that she called Varsha her mom, Rohit took his daughter on his lap and said,
“ why did you call her momma?”
Sammy said “ because Ajji told me that Mother is the one who cares for you, protects you, cooks you your favourite meal,
Keeps secrets from dad, hangs out with you, does all the fun stuff with you and always there for you "

" Then I asked ajji if Varsha is my momma she said not technically but she is perfect to be your momma. "
Sammy told them. Varsha's eyes teared up. They went to Nashik, where his ajji and dada lived with his parents to tell them about their relationship. They happily accepted Varsha and said they knew it these two are bound to be.

Later Sammy cried to stay with them for summer vacations, Rohit gave up after Varsha convinced him and let Sammy stay there. Varsha was overjoyed and touched that Rohit's family saw Varsha as a perfect motherly figure to Sammy and explained her in an simple way that Varsha can be her mom.

Varsha hugged Sammy tightly.
Rohit Hugged both his girls,
Sammy gave light punches to both of them complaining she can't breathe and said
" I asked if I can use them? "
" Yes definitely, let me apply it on your tiny lips. ” she said opening the packet.
" I don't want you to end up being a clone like before when you visited me during diwali and tried my makeup " Varsha said gently applying the lip gloss on Sammy's pouted cheeks.

" I am missing something? " Rohit asked referring to the diwali context. Varsha chuckled and said, " Ohh I never told you. You remember when we spent the diwali together? ” Rohit nodded briskly.
“ there, Sammy all dressed up and I was getting ready. She asked if she can apply my makeup, without thinking twice I said yes"

Rohit paid full attention to their story, Sammy started whining telling Varsha to not share her embarrassing moment to her dad. " That's when this kiddo here, turned herself into a joker”
Both of them erupted in laughter. Sammy pouted her lips and looked away from them.

" Ohh, by the way I have a picture of it too " Varsha scrolled through her phone
" Show, show" Rohit said with enthusiasm.
She passed the phone to him. The picture had an confused Sammy with lipstick all over her
Cheeks and eyeshadow combined with kajal making her eyes messy.
Hair unkempt and her little bindi away from the centre part of her head.

Rohit laughed loudly at this  state of Sammy. Varsha was controlling herself but gave up.
Sammy looked at both of them laughing at her. Varsha gave her the phone, Sammy at first didn't take a look at the photo but when she saw it with her side eye she tried hard not to chuckle.
Eventually watching her mom and dad laughing she joined in.

She Hugged both of them, varsha kissed Sammy. Soon after Sammy and Rohit fell asleep.
Varsha looked out of window and thought how life changed within few years.

She gave up hopes of living and loving and here she has an amazing family, she's fulfilling her dreams, has a success non profit organization changing the mentality of the world and providing comfort and information to the females with necessary self help and physical education.

On the other hand, Rohit was glad he met Varsha in the darkness, she hold his hand and took him in the light. She bought brightness to his world.
She bought happiness and gave him a reason to have genuine smile.

Their worst days where healed by love rays and the scars which their ex partners gave where fully healed.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Samapt!
The book is officially complete.

Thanks for sticking around till the end.

How much would you rate this book outta 10?

Before leaving and never showing up here, please follow!
I want  to connect with you all with my stories and give you all the best time reading.
That can be only done when you leave a follow so I can acknowledge your presence and we can be friends.