part 17

I arrived precisely at the hotel
She texted me about. I waited for her. I was waiting without patience. I wanted her presence around me. She always makes me comfortable and sometimes I get lost admiring her, loving her. She's a magician and gave me the potion of love to drink.
Cheesy much.

She came inside and instantly her strawberry and coconut smell filled the aura of the hotel.
She wore a plain kurti that was flowing smoothly around her.
I was awestruck by her beauty, but the waiter had other plans,
" Sir would you like anything to order ”
“ wrong timing ” I muttered.
“ what? ” he asked. Gosh just go away I wanna see her.
“ yeah. I would like to have menu please ” she sat opposite me. Finally..

Soon after we gave our orders.. I was adamant to eat at first due to diet reasons but the world knows Rohit sharma doesn't follow any diet laid upon him. I eventually broke it. When the waiter was gone she clapped her hands and rested her chin on her hands.
I directly gazed into her beautiful brown chocolate eyes.
They were hiding tears and reflected pain, I know it, I feel it, my own eyes used to look like that once.

“ so, coming to the point. Because I am not in the mood of small talk, why don't you contact a lawyer? ” she paused for a while and said,
“ You know, lawyers have the power to send statements to someone, You hire a lawyer.
Tell them about your problem,
And tell them to inform this to Ritika. ”

“ I am having a difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say ” I told her.
I understood the part where she said that lawyers can summon people or send  complaints that can sue them to court. But why should I do that?

“ Look, you are having a difficulty raising sammy alone. Why don't you contact her mother through your lawyer and discuss things? ”

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

{Varsha's POV}

Shit, I realised what I said. I didn't mean it like that.
I saw he was Disappointed as he
Looked down and not at me.
“ sorry, I didn't mean that you are having difficulty, what I meant was, sammy will have difficulty. Like right now.. ”
Fuck it, I messed up. Why do I have to get involved in other's matter and giving my unasked opinion.

I hid under my hands and started muttering bad things to Myself. I messed up around the man I love.
He stood up and hugged me.
He took me in his warm embrace and said,
“ shh, don't feel bad about it. I know what you meant to say.
You are right actually, sammy will have difficulty in her upcoming years without mother. I can provide her the world but not a mother”

I heart quenched when he said that. I pity them, I love them, yet I can't do anything to them.

The waiter came and put the dishes awkwardly on the table.
Rohit sat down and started eating like today's the end of the world.

He looked at me and sensed my thoughts and said “ vee, world Cup will start, Asia games will start, everything will be start soon and my coach will put me in diet. I won't be able to eat all this ”

Wow, he's the captain and none listens to him. “ negative point is, your brother complains to the coach if I eat Sneakily”
Virat!! I swear his idiot. Why does it matter to him?

“ don't worry I won't tell this to virat ” I said and laughed. He joined me and said “ even if you do, I am not scared of him”
Nobody is Rohit!

When we were done eating, we came out and he shoved his hands in his pocket. This was a date I have an indirect way of asking people out on dates.
Not people, only rajveer but now it's Rohit!!

My hormones made me go and hug him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin in my shoulder.
I. Always feel safe around him.
What effect are you having on me Rohit?

“ I loved your idea. And thanks for the date. I'll contact my lawyer ASAP and let's wait for Ritika's reply. If she has a little mercy on her own child, she'll come. But I think it's waste of the time ” 

" Try once " He hummed in response and did unexpected.
He kissed my forehead. All the cells of me started dancing weirdly and my heart fluttered at the speed of usain bolt.
He murmured a quick thnks and went off.
I was standing their estrange with my fingers glued on the spot he kissed me.