"Remember that!" What Takashi had was a card that looked exactly like Kyu but the difference is the card showed a blue rider and on the back it showed a symbol similar to Decade's.

"You're a Kamen Rider!" Ayane yelled in shock while pointing at Takashi's card.

"Yep!" Takashi said before helping her stand up.

"Just what is your relationship with Kyu?" Ayane asked.

"He and I have a love-and-hate relationship. Sometimes we're friends and sometimes we're enemies." Takashi explained making Ayane wary of Kyu.

"And what are you now?" Ayane asked suddenly feeling dangerous around Takashi.

"Who knows but there is one thing that doesn't change about me." Takashi said.

"And what's that?"

"I will always be a Treasure Sniper. See ya!"

Takashi waved her goodbye before turning to an alley. Ayane tried to follow Takashi but when Takashi disappeared she went into the alley.

"A Treasure Sniper. First the Destroyer of World and now the Treasure Hunter." Ayane muttered before walking away resuming what she sought out to do.

Unbeknownst to her Takashi stared at her on a rooftop. Staring seriously at Ayane.

"So that's the bat chosen. I never thought it would be his granddaughter." Takashi muttered before going through an aurora curtain.

TIMESKIP

Ayane arrived at a cafe with all of her friends waiting there. The purple-haired girl Seele stared at her while Natasha stood beside her with the chief of wildfire Oleg.

 The purple-haired girl Seele stared at her while Natasha stood beside her with the chief of wildfire Oleg

"What took you so long?" Seele asked

"Sorry, I ran into someone." Ayane replied while scratching her neck.

"Who?" Natasha asked.

"That isn't important right now." Ayane said.

"Well then you know what our plan is? Then let me introduce you to our guide." Natasha said before gesturing to a blue-haired man.