Frostbitten Nightmares 4 (RimuruxVelzard)

Start from the beginning

He made drinks and snacks just like Satoru did too. Then soon after he became a demon lord. Wars started raging again. The Slime and his country were against the Empire and Velgrynd. The slime miraculously won the war. He even helped Velgrynd save Rudra and find his reincarnation, he gained a dragon core becoming a true dragon, not even to mention he was keeping Veldora in line...like Satoru, and then the worst came forth.

'Satoru you were right. Another Tenma war is here and Guy no that damn red demon was a fucking traitor.'

"Velzard Get Back!" I was suddenly launched backwards by Rimuru as I looked up and saw Feldway, Guy, and a third figure I now knew as Ivarge who had taken possession of another person's body.

"Blast off to the end of space and time. Chrono Saltation." Feldway spoke a chant and in an instant Rimuru disappeared. He was the only one truly able to keep up with everything on his own and keep morale going but he was just sent to the end of time.

"I'm not going to let up and simply let you slaughter everyone. I don't care that your goal is to bring big brother back; he wouldn't have wanted this. Dammit Satoru WHERE ARE YOU?!" I was beginning to feel hopeless despite saying I wouldn't give up but as if my prayers had been answered I once again felt that oppressive pressure again.

'Satoru?' I felt the pendant on my chest glowing and as I looked down for a moment and looked back up I saw a familiar dress, but his hair was different. It was platinum-blue like Rimuru?

He looked back towards me with a smirk as his hair and eye color changed to that of the man I knew and fell in love with. He confidently pulled out his mask he wore for the thousands of years we spent together before dropping a classic cheesy line.

"Did you miss me?" I felt a tear come to my eye as I felt relieved he was back and alive along with the fact that I did miss him so him being back was a pleasant surprise.

"I have some children to handle, let's catch up later."

3rd Person----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy, Feldway, and Ivarage looked at Rimuru dumbfounded as he had returned so quickly after being sent to the end of space and time.

"HOW ARE YOU BACK OR EVEN ALIVE?!" Feldway was enraged as he looked toward Rimuru, the singular person who was causing more problems in Feldways plans than anyone else.

"C'mon Felddy it's a reunion. You haven't been able to remember me for that's right. [Forbidden Lord, Hastur]- immaliable Curse {Release}." Rimuru looked at the three figures with a sadistic grin as they began to recall who the person Rimuru looked like was.

"YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Feldway screamed out irritatedly.

"Well I'm not Felddy. You sent me to the EoSaT and I still returned...TWICE! Of course I'm not dead. What do you take me for a pathetic bastard trying to suck the toes of the dead. Oh wait sorry that's you!" Rimuru wore a smug grin the like that Ciel was very proud of.

<<Rimuru I know I was gone but please don't go embarrassing me the moment I return>>

"Let's play. I've WAITED MORE THAN 20,000 years for this. I intended to paint the fucking streets in you blood. That nightmare I went through will not happen again. I could make this quick but I intend to enjoy this. After all, it's not often that I have a perfect target to release my anger on."

"I see you killed Rimuru and took over his body you're pathetic for one they called Lord Veldanava's successor." Rimuru began to laugh hysterically as the words came out of Feldways mouth.

"Felddy you don't get it, I AM SATORU and I AM RIMURU. One can't exist without the other. I needed to spend some time outside of my own body as a manas to get your ass. But it was worth it."