Self-Conscious ⚠️

Summary: Yukito feels self-conscious about his body, so he turns to Touya for help.
[Takes place sometime between the original Cardcaptor Sakura anime and the Clear Card arc.]
Warning(s): Body dysphoria, explicit content

(Yukito's POV!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand in front of my mirror, wearing only a pair of briefs. I stare at my belly. My fat belly. I grimace at the way it sags. My eyes trail to my legs, my thighs. No thigh gap is visible. Turning to stand perpendicular to the mirror, I gaze at my chest. It looks almost like a woman's. My eating habits are getting out of hand.... I bring my hands up to my face and pinch my plump cheeks.
"I look so gross..." I mumble to myself.
"What?"
I spin around to see Touya, standing in my bedroom doorway. Ah, I forgot he stayed at my house last night. He's dressed quite sparsely, in only a pair of pants. He looks very attractive, if I may say so myself. I can't help but notice his defined muscles, though. Touya is physically in much better shape than I am. I gulp and turn away, grabbing an oversized shirt.
"Good morning," I say, pulling the shirt over my head and turning to look at him. Touya approaches me and kisses me on the forehead.
He sighs, "Were you feeling bad about your body again?"
Tears gather in the corner of my eyes as I nod my head guiltily.
"Oh, Yuki...." Touya embraces me into a hug, and I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest for what feels like an eternity. I wish I had my old body back, the one that was skinny and petite and better.... I squeeze my eyes shut.
          "Sorry..." I whisper, still clinging tight to Touya.
          He rests a hand on the back of my head. "Yuki, there's absolutely nothing to be sorry for. You're allowed to cry." He strokes my hair gently.
"I just wish that my body was the way it used to be," I murmur. "I used to be to thin and good-looking, but now-"
"You're wrong," Touya interrupts. "Your body has always been perfect. You may not like your body, but in my eyes, it's amazing." He plants a kiss on my forehead, and I can't help but smile.
          "Really?" I look up and stare at him.
          Touya smirks slightly. "Want me to prove it to you?"
Surprised at his slight sexual undertone, I blush. In response, I rest one of my hands on Touya's buttocks playfully, causing him to gasp quietly.
"Yeah," I whisper, standing on the tip of my toes to kiss him on the cheek. He returns the kiss and we gently lie down on my bed. I lie on my back and Touya carefully looms over me. Suddenly, to my surprise, he grabs my shirt swiftly and pulls it up, revealing my stomach.
          "What are you-" I begin to ask, but Touya cuts me off by shoving his face into my belly and blowing a raspberry. I squeal at the sensation and burst out laughing.
"Touya!!" I try to escape, but he wraps his arms around me as to keep me from getting away.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asks, hugging me tightly and burying his head underneath my shirt. I giggle as his face pokes out of the collar of my shirt, and he plants a kiss on my lips.
"You're so sweet," I smile, kissing him back. "You always cheer me up."
Touya blushes. "Well, you're the most important person in the world to me, and I just want to see you happy."
I rest a hand on his cheek and sigh. How did I even find a guy like him? I place my lips on top of his, and we kiss passionately. I moan softly as our tongues clash. After a moment or two of kissing, I pull away to catch my breath.
"Wanna have sex?" he asks out of the blue.
"I mean... I assumed that's where this was going...?"
"Oh," Touya says. "Cool." Abruptly, he places a hand on one of my nipples. I gasp harshly, causing Touya to ask me if I'm okay. I slowly nod my head. He pinches my nipple and twists it a bit, staring at me to see my reaction. I bite my bottom lip as hard as I can, trying to prevent any noises from coming out. He senses that I'm enjoying the nipple play, so he takes it a step further by putting his mouth on my chest. At first, he teases me by lightly kissing around my nipple. Then he gets bold by taking the pink bud in his mouth and sucking on it harshly.
"Oh-!" I yelp, not able to hold it in anymore. Touya takes this as a sign to keep going, and he allows his hand to slip into my pants.
          "W-wait!" I exclaim.
          Touya pulls away immediately. "I'm sorry, was I going too far? God, Yuki, I'm so sorry-"
          "No, no, of course not!" I wrap my arms around him reassuringly. "I just... I want you to feel good too."
          He sighs in relief. "Then is it okay if I fuck your thighs?"
         "Yeah," I reply, blushing at the suggestion. I pull off my underwear, and Touya does the same and gets behind me in a spooning position. I shudder as he grinds his penis against my bottom.
          "I'm gonna, um, put some lube in between your thighs, okay?"
          I nod my head, embarrassed, and Touya rubs some lubricant on my thighs and on his member. Carefully, he squeezes my thighs together and slips his dick in between them. He moans softly at the sensation. Then, he begins thrusting. At first he moves slowly, but he picks up his pace and fucks my thighs at a scarily fast speed. It's a weird sensation, but I can tell that Touya is enjoying himself. But abruptly, he places his hand on my own penis and begins stroking it.
          "A-ah!" I moan, not expecting the sudden pleasure. The uncomfortable feeling of Touya fucking my thighs begins to feel good.
          "You're so amazing, Yuki...." His hips start moving even quicker, and so does his hand. With every  flick of his hand, immense waves of pleasure shoot through my body and a moan escapes my mouth. I turn my head to face him and I kiss him roughly on the lips. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. Our tongues intertwine as we reach our climax, and with a final thrust, we both release on the bed. We lie in silence, panting as we come down from our highs.
          "I love you so much, Touya," I whisper.
          He pulls his penis out from between my legs. "I love you too. Now, let's get cleaned up, shall we?"