First Time ⚠️

Summary: Touya stays over at Yukito's house, and they decide that it's time to do "it".
[Takes place sometime between the original Cardcaptor Sakura series and the Clear Card saga.]
Warning(s): Explicit content

(Touya's POV!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to have sex. With Yukito, of course. I have wanted to for a long time, I just haven't been sure if he wants it, too. And if he does, who's to say that he would want to be the bottom? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily mind not being a top, but I can't help but relish the idea of Yukito taking my cock on his hands and knees, or on his back with his legs up in the air. Wait, stop thinking about things like that! This isn't the time to fantasize, you horny bastard! I remind myself that today is just a study session, not a make out session. We have to ace these entrance exams if we want to make it into the university that we have our eyes on. We've finally saved up enough money from our jobs to pay for the two of us to go to college, so it'll be a real bummer if we don't even get in.
          "Sorry I took so long!" Yukito apologizes, finally emerging from the bathroom. He walks over to me and sits across from me at his kotatsu.
"Let's do these math problems separately, and we can check each other's answers when we finish," I suggest. My boyfriend nods in agreement, and we start working. Both of us are good at math, but Yukito always finishes before I do, and this time is no exception.
"Are you almost done?" he asks.
I smirk at him. "You really love math, don't you? Nerd." I reach out and pinch his cheek playfully. Yukito laughs, and I can't help but notice how... utterly amazing he looks. I rub his cheek softly and stare deep into his eyes. He blushes and looks back down at his work. So freaking cute. I finally finish the worksheet, and I ask if I can sit next to Yukito to make it easier to check our work. I slide next him, intentionally getting closer than necessary.
"It looks like we got all the same answers," he says, snuggling into me. "Well, what do you want to do now?"
I sling my arm around his shoulder. "Well, there's something I've been meaning to ask..."
"Yeah?"
"Would you maybe be interested in... um... having sex with me?"
"I've actually been wanting to ask you the same thing," he smiles. "I would love to, To-ya."
          "What about Yue? It would be weird if he were conscious during the whole thing."
          "I already asked him about it, and he promised to not remain conscious during any of our romantic or intimate moments."
I hug Yukito. "Awesome. But, ah, would you want to use protection? I've never done 'it' before, so I'm clean."
"I've also never had sex with anyone, so it's fine if we don't use a condom. And... would you mind if... I were the one on the receiving end?"
"I would actually love if you bottomed," I respond. "I wouldn't care either way, but I would prefer to be the top."
Yukito kisses me on the cheek, making me blush. "Cool. Let's, um, get undressed, then." He gets up and begins to carefully peel off his shirt, but I stop him by hugging him from behind.
"Let me take care of that for you, Yuki," I say seductively while running my hands under his shirt, letting my fingers brush past his nipples.
"To-ya...." Yukito whispers softly. I slowly take his shirt off, and I take mine off after. He lays down on his back on the bed, and I quickly climb onto the bed and position myself above my boyfriend. I can't believe this is happening. Surprising both Yukito and myself, I firmly press my lips to his. We kiss for a little bit, and then I decide to be bold. I slide my tongue into his mouth.
"...Mmn!" he moans softly, caught off guard by the intrusion. Our tongues clash together, and I can't help but notice the minty flavor of his mouth.
          I pull away from the hot kiss. "Did you eat a mint before this?"
          "I had a feeling that today wouldn't just be an average study date," Yukito smiles. I chuckle and plant a soft kiss on top of his nose. I kiss him all over his face, and then I reach his neck. I bury my head in the crook of his neck, kissing him there. Yukito giggles a little bit.
          "Does that tickle?" I ask him.
          "Yes, it does, haha!" Yukito says. I grin and kiss his neck again, causing him to laugh even more. I raise my head up to look at his face. We gaze into each other's eyes, and I feel... something. His cute smile and his pretty eyes... I want to just fuck him so badly. No- I need to. I lean back down and suck on Yukito's neck.
He yelps. "Ah! T-Touya-?!" His voice sends a shiver down my spine, and I can feel myself harden. I lick and bite his neck some more, causing my boyfriend to make more erotic noises. I trail my hands down to his pants and tug lightly on them.
"Can I take these off?" I ask. Yukito nods his head, and I gently pull off his pants, revealing his beautiful, slender legs. I take off my jeans as well. But when I look back at him, something catches my attention that I didn't notice before.
"Don't look there!" Yukito says, covering up his boner.
          I smile at him and rest a hand on his thigh. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm hard too, see?" He looks- no, stares at my crotch, and I can't help but feel flustered.
          "You're blushing," Yukito teases, a smug expression on his face.
          "Oh, yeah?" I yank away his underwear, wiping the smirk off his face. "Who's blushing now?"
          "To-ya!" His face is the one that's red now, much to my delight.
          I pinch his soft cheek. "What goes around, comes around! Anyways, do you have any lube?"
          "Yeah, in my nightstand," he replies, still beet red. I get off the bed and open the nightstand drawer. Like Yukito said, there is a single bottle of lubricant. It hasn't been opened yet. I climb back onto the bed and squirt some lube on two of my fingers.
          "Are you ready, Yuki?" I ask, lifting Yukito's legs up. He nods his head yes. Slowly and carefully, I slide one finger inside him. After giving him some time to adjust, I push in a second digit.
          "G-give me a minute to get used to it...." Yukito breathes heavily. He seems tense, and I feel bad for him. I kiss his thighs reassuringly. A few seconds later, he gives me the signal to start stretching him. I pump my fingers in and out of Yukito's hole, earning sweet moans from him.
          "I'm going to scissor my fingers now, okay? If it hurts, please tell me."
          After stretching him like this for a few minutes, Yukito stops me. "I'm stretched out enough. Please... make love to me."
          I begin to protest. "But what if-"
          "I'm fine, Touya. I promise. Please, I need you to be inside me," he says. I hesitate for a second, concerned that he's not stretched out enough. "Touya. I have wanted this for so long. Please. I'm stretched out enough." As much as I'm scared of hurting Yukito, I can tell that he needs this as much as I do, so I remove my boxers and lube up my member a couple times. I reposition him to where his legs wrap around my waist.
          "I'm going to put it in now," I say. I'm going to put it in.... I push my tip into his entrance. Yukito moans out, but he doesn't show any signs of discomfort, so I go in further.
          "Are you... in all the way...?" he pants when I'm about two thirds of the way in.
          "Almost." I carefully push the rest of my length in. "Tell me when you're ready for me to start moving."
After a few minutes, Yukito finally says, "Okay, you can s-start moving...." Sensing the uneasiness in his voice, I kiss him on the lips softly to relax him. And then I begin slowly thrusting. Yukito feels so good around my dick and I feel like I could pound the living daylight out of him, but I know I should start slow for him.
"Ahn...." he moans, turning me on even more. "You can... go faster...!" I oblige. I start going in and out of him at a harsher pace, causing Yukito to make more sexy noises. I groan at both the sight and sound of my disheveled boyfriend.
"You feel... so fucking good," I grunt. "I love you so much. I'm going to make you feel so good, Yuki."
He whimpers in response. "Oh, my God! P-please~ aah! More-!" Yet again, I obey. I go even faster and harder. His warmth is driving me crazy, and I can hardly hold back.
          "Fuck..." I groan. "You feel so amazing." I pull his legs over my shoulder and I embrace him tightly. Yukito's nails dig into my back. Even though it hurts, the pain just makes everything even hotter. I slam into him at an incredibly rough speed, the intense pleasure sending shivers up my spine.
"Oh, Touya!" Yukito moans loudly. "I- ah! I love you, ugh~!" I feel a knot in my stomach, and the pleasure begins to feel unbearably good. I can't help but groan, "Yukito, Yukito," with every thrust, and I can feel my climax getting closer and closer.
"I'm going to- haah... cum!" I say, my words filled with pure ecstasy.
Yukito mewls. "Nnn, m-me too! Ah~!" I squeeze my arms around him tightly, and I begin pummeling into him. My thrusts get more and more sloppy, and then I feel it. My orgasm.
"Ah!" I yelp as I release deep inside him.
          "TOUYA!" Yukito practically screams, and his cock spurts out a thick load of cum on our stomachs. The two of us pant heavily, exhausted and trying to come down from our highs.
          "That was... so good...." Yukito mumbles into my ear.
          I smile and kiss his cheek lightly. "You did great, sweetie." I carefully pull out of him, causing my semen to leak out of his hole and onto the bed. I go to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth to clean us up. When I return to the bedroom, Yukito is fast asleep, obviously drained from our "activity". I approach him and caress his cheek lovingly. I whisper a quiet "I love you", and I clean up ourselves and the bed. Feeling tired, I tuck Yukito into bed, and I crawl in and snuggle right up next to him.
"Goodnight..." I murmur, and I drift off to sleep.