The Avengers Pt2

WITH STEVE:

he's currently in an airplane, flying above the sea.
"We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir." The pilot says as the Agent gets up and walks towards Steve who's looking at the file again.
"So, this Dr.Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?" Steve asks.
"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskines original formula." Agent Coulson replies.
"Didnt really go his way, did it?" Steve asks.
"Not so much..When he's not that thing, though, the guys like a Stephen Hawking." Coulson replies as Steve looks at him confused.
"He's like a smart person." Coulson says as Steve awkwardly nods.

"I gotta say, it's an honour to meet you officially. I've sort of met you. I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." Coulson says as Steve's smile fades away.

"I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really just a huge honour to have you on board this..." Coulson says as he stands up next to Steve.
"I hope I'm the man for the job. I need to save Sara." Steve replies as he looks in front of him.
"Oh, you are. Absolutely. We made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input." Coulson replies.
"The uniform? Aren't the Stars and Stripes a little... old- fashioned?" Steve asks.
"With everything that's uh- happening, and the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned." He replies as Steve just looks at him.

——————
WITH US AND LOKI:

We're underground somewhere, Lokis just sitting down seriously until his spear glows into some sort of flashback?
"The Chitauri grow restless."
"Let them gird themselves." Loki replies as he watches a flashback of himself walk in.
"I will lead them in the glorious battle." Flashback Loki says with confidence.
"Battle? Against the meager might of the Earth?"
"Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim." Flashback Loki replies as he walks around.
"You question us? You question him, he who put the scepter in your hand? Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated?"
"I was a king! The rightful king of Asgard, betrayed." Loki shouts in anger.
"Your ambition is little and born of childish need. We look beyond the Earth to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil."
"You don't have the Tesseract yet." Loki says as the thing quickly rushes up to him in anger.

"I don't threaten. But until I open the doors, until your force is mine to command, you are but words." Loki says as he stares at it.
"You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he cannot find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something sweet as pain."
It says as Loki snaps out of the flashback.

————————
WITH NAT:

she walks up the the airplane that just landed, Coulson walks out.
"Stow the captains gear." Coulson says to the crewman as him and cap walk out.
"Yes, sir" (crewman)
"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Coulson says to Nat.
"Ma'am" Steve says.
"Hi." Nat replies as she looks at Coulson.

"They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace." Nat says to Coulson.
"See you there" he replies as he walks off.
"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Nat asks as they walk a long together.
"Trading cards?" Steve asks concerned.
"They're vintage. He's very proud." Nat says as they both notice Bruce.
"Dr.Banner." Steve shouts as Bruce notices them, walks up to Steve and shakes his hand.
"Yeah, hi. They told me you would be coming." Bruce says as they pull away.
"Word is, you can find the Cube and I can find Sara." Steve replies.
"Who?" Bruce asks.
"Solar Aur- never mind." Steve replies as he looks at Bruce.
"Oh- is that the only word on me?" Bruce asks.
"Only word I care about." Steve replies as Bruce nods.
"It must be strange for you, all of this." Bruce says as he looks around.
"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Steve replies.
"Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe." Nat says as they look around.
"Flight crew, secure the deck." An agent on PA says out loud.
"Is this a submarine?" Steve asks.
"Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?" Bruce asks as the turbines come out from the water and start powering up. Nat smirks as they watch.