youre safe with us

His suit starts to come on and after it does he starts shooting at the door to see no one there. As he slowly walks out of the door my "father" bends Tony's arm and smashes him against the brick wall. He then walks inside and I'm nowhere to be seen.

"Number one, come on, where are you? We all miss you. Gamora and Nebula miss you.." He says as he looks around.

I'm sitting behind the sofa with my gun in my hand. I don't have access to the suit so here I am. As I hear the footsteps of him coming towards the sofa I quickly get up and start tackling him. He pulls on my hair which causes me to fall back, I get my gun and shoot up at him but he quickly dodges.
"Just die already!!" I shout as he kicks my knee which makes me scream.
"You really think anyone would take you in? You're coming with me now." He shouts.

Tony hears my scream and gets up instantly , he walks in and shoots at my "father" who falls to the ground as I go to sit on top of him and hit him over and over again with my gun.
"Hey! Calm down!" Tony shouts as he takes off his mask.

I continue hitting him.

Tony gets out of his suit , looks at pepper as they both rush towards me and drag me away from the man. They both hold me as tight as they can so I don't do anything stupid.

"He- -" I try say as pepper hugs me tighter as she looks at Tony worried.
"It's okay." pepper says.
"You're safe." Tony says.
"But-" I try say again as Tony lifts up my head.
"Listen to me. You're safe with us." He says as I nod.

We hear a thud on the ground, we all jump as we turn around to see happy, frightened.
"Happy you scared us!!" Pepper shouts.
"What the hell happened here? You made me drop my donuts!" He replies as he goes to pick them up.
"No one cares about the donuts! Call 911 for god sake!!" She shouts as he gets up and quickly calls 911.

13 minutes later 2 ambulances arrive , Tony and Pepper get in the ambulance with me as I get taken to the hospital.
"Is he going to the same hospital as me?" I ask to the paramedic.
"Uhhhhhhh, I dunno?" He replies annoyed.
"Listen you ass , is he or not?" Tony asks again as he grabs the paramedics ear.
"God!! Ow! Yes!! My ear!" The paramedic shouts as Tony lets go and sits back again.
"Take us to a different hospital." Tony says as he looks at me and Pepper who looks back at him shocked.

"What?" Tony asks.
"Thank you." I say as he fist bumps me.
"Anything for you, kid." He says as he death stares the paramedic.
"Is my ear bleeding?" The paramedic asks.
"Oh, stop being so pathetic" pepper says as me and Tony smile at her.

When we arrive at the hospital I obviously get treated and so on. I get let out not long after and happy drives us all home which takes quite a while.

"Right, I'm going to make dinner tonight okay?" Pepper says as I look at her and nod.
"Don't cook lasagna, last time you cooked that you nearly burnt the house down." Tony says as my eyes widen.
"No- no it didn't!" She shouts.
"Pepper, should you really be cooking?" I ask as she looks at me and scoffs.
"Why are you two teaming up on me, that's not fair." She says as me and Tony look at eachother and fist bump.
"Oooo can I get one?" Happy asks.
"Focus on the road asshat." I say as happy gives me a shocked look in the mirror.

Tony and Pepper laugh as they see Happy go red like a tomato.
"Uh- we're nearly home guys ... aha..." happy says as he drives up a road.
"Yep, okay...just make sure to focus on the road" Tony says as Happy rolls his eyes as he pulls into the houses driveway.

As we get out of the car Tony and Pepper help me walk in, they sit me down on the sofa and go off to start dinner.
"What do you want for dinner, sara?" Pepper asks from the kitchen.
"Nothing big, I'm fine with whatever...except from lasagna!!" I reply as Tony laughs which makes Pepper sigh.
"Is spaghetti okay?" She asks as Tony keeps laughing.
"That sounds good" I reply as Tony walks out to come and sit next to me.
"How are you doing?" He asks as he pats me on my good leg.
"Better, thank you." I reply as he smiles.
"This will always, and I mean it, will always be your safe place." He says as I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder. We watch TV together whilst Pepper sneakily takes photos whilst pretending to make dinner.

"2010 danger" swipe to read!!!