Subspace.

Sprinting back to Dave's home , clutching his glasses in his hands with a large rucksack on his back. The Scientists friend Muko had arrived home to Dave from a Science fair. His lab coat a pale white and his pink shirt were mostly stained with chemicals . Muko was finally able to see his loved friend Dave , but he was in for a surprise to see that when Muko opened the door Dave was no where to be seen. The underground Lab door was open , the darkness surrounding the stairs , glass shattered everywhere.. The man called out daves Name waiting for a reply yet no awnser.

"DAVEEE? IM HOMEE"
"God where is that man again.."

Muko said walking down into the basement. Seeing the mess in-front of him , the blood on the floor along with the smashed glass worries him , Dave's glasses lay on the floor  broken. Something terrible had happened while muko was away.. setting his large bag down Muko read Dave's notebooks and pinboard trying to figure out what happened until it clicked. Dave had tried an experiment again and it clearly didn't go well.

"Shit..I need to find Tristan."

Muko ran back upstairs then proceeded to walk down the hallway , slowly feeling a two person presence with him. He wasn't alone as it seemed ; Tristan and poip were talking in Dave's room , Tristan hadn't realised muko was home.

"Tristan?."

Muko said slowly opening the door to see a tall purple hind legged creature towering over the child , the man letting out a loud yell standing in front of the child thinking poip was a threat , yet he was wrong.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK FROM HIM."
"Hey I want gunna hurt him?."
"I SAID GET BACK YOU FUCKING MONSTER."

Poip yelped then scurried to his corner hiding , seeming yet again afraid. Tristan explained to muko everything that had happened and that poip wasn't a foe he was a friend. The lab teacher seemed confused yet worried about his friend Dave but needed to make sure that Tristan didn't get hurt while trying to save his father , soon Tristan asked muko for assistance on their mission.

"Please muko?. We need to find dad.."

"Fine. But what even is that thing??"

"He's a friend muko , he got sent her not on purpose. I guess daves power sent him here.."

"Alright. Let's go , show us the way to the 3D real poip."

Poip explained to both of the beings how to turn 3D , you had to focus really hard , you close your eyes and and imagine where you want to be . The 3 held hands closing their eyes poip struggled at first but eventually was able to transport them all to the 3D real. But something was .. odd.. The dimension was
Purple ?. Large floating cubes and spheres everywhere as it was desolate and hypnotising the way the surrounding space moved. Muko took a few photos of this place , But Tristan struggled to keep his calm his body glowing a bright gold His heart beating fast not used to the feeling of being 3 dimensional. Poip hugged Tristan shushing him trying to calm the child down , soon hearing a low growling mixed with crying. Dave was here. Or was it dave?.

END OF CHAPTER 10 , chapter 11 out soon,, I promise I'll make it quicker!! 💙 thank you all for support on this AU!