Polygons.

dave had screwed up . Now his own son cannot look at his pathetic figure without thinking hes some sort of monster or entity of distruction..
The teacher fled the room shutting the door over leaving his Confused and afraid son to rest. he didnt know what to do now , how would tristan live with dave if Dave had hurt his son that much ? His body started to feel buggy , like he was some sort of code in the system. Not a real person. Expunged is Code so it would make scence why dave was feeing like this . He Sat down on his sofa his palms resting on his face in defeat. He stared at his right hand ; The large crimson claws detached from the hand , only 4 not 5 for a shock. The large cones attached to his shoulder , 3 dimensional and 2 dimensional should not mix. yet here he was with both 2&3D deformed body. his polygons had shifted.

"expunged."
"[WHAT.]l
"we need to talk.
"[THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. YOU CAUSED THIS. NOW YOU BARE THE AGONY OF MY PRESENCE . SOME THINGS ARNT WORTH FIGURING AND YOU WENT AND TRIED TO DEFY THE RULES.]"

he had a point. Dave should have just left expunged alone but no , the foolish teacher had to go and snoop into what expunged's life had to do with his existence .. dave was alone , so so alone - he had to fix this mess. He couldnt live like this..baring the weight of his son's fear , expunged's constant insults and such.

"why me. what do you get out of harming me ."
"[...]"
"go on. tell me."

to daves testing , non was revieled. expunged didnt have an awnser for once , Dave knew expunged wasnt a fair being so there was no convincing of bribing the entity to leave him alone.
"[YOU THINK I WANT TO BE HERE? YOU DECIDED TO MERGE OUR MINDS AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YOU IMBECILE.]"

"OUR UNIVERSE AND YOURS COULD HAVE LIVED PEACEFULLY BUT YET ALL 3D BEINGS ARE SUCH SELF ABSORBED FUCKS. ESPECIALLY YOU."

the two dietys started to argue , daves anger building up as expunged shouted and cussed back to the scientist. Daves surroundings started corrupting as a large black flash appeared. Dave had polygonised to 3D no No no. this wasnt good , daves voice cracked and screeched as he attempted to speak to expunged but the mix of 2&3 d made it bare impossible. expunged let out a loud seer of pain , both men's bodys and minds in agony. They had to switch back or it would become unbearable .