'Why Leave? It's hurting me...'

Alix's POV:

I woke up around 6:30 am, and I was still tired, and though I am really tired I got up anyway. I went to the Kitchen and wondered what I should cook for the Day. I didn't want a complicated Recipe as I was still in training in cooking.

So I decided to just cook the usual hotdogs and Egg, as I was quite happy with the result anyway. I ate like a beast, and something felt off when I ate, Lately I have been hearing a voice in my dreams. I thought it was the dream itself, but it appeared the second time. I do hope it doesn't come back again...

I soon shrugged it off, as it is the day of Theresa enrolling us in St. Freya School. And I have to prepare quickly, even when I am still tired...

But I do hope nothing will happen right? Why do I feel like I'm Foreshadowing something, well it happens in stories, Oh well...

I soon got to the bathroom, towel on and showered for 10 minutes and brushed my teeth. Soon I then changed into my St. Freya School uniform and it was like Bronya but bigger...

I then opened the door to my dorm and bumped into someone that felt like a brick wall (Get it?) "Sorry Alix!" That one familiar voice speaks and I looked up and saw the energetic and clumsy Kiana or Tuna.

"It's okay, and you are a brick wall, I bumped into you and thought I had gone in the wrong way!" I said truthfully and dumbfoundedly.

"It's because of my-". "I know... Let's get to Theresa now..." I cut off Kiana as I didn't want to hear her story of the Kaslana Family.  Since hearing the story of the Kaslana Family as it hurts and as well betrays me...

"Okay! And Mei-senpai in the next room, cooking for me!" Kiana said as per usual but I just nodded and went to the living room to the dorm, and it was decent than in the game if you get it...

Well, no more thinking. There is still three years before the main story even begins. But I do hope that I can train, before I get to 'that part' of the story...

But it seems like Mei's is doing like she usually does, Cooking for Kiana and us in the morning... But no-one can't have an battle between cooking with Mei for Kiana.

'Alix?' POV:

I looked at the way these humans do... But my owner and her careness will get her ignorant towards herself and to others worry... 'It's best not to get involved, unless necessary...' I thought as I looked at My host and owner seemed happy with this friends...

'I hope she doesn't get any involved or get in trouble because of her worries and carefree nature. But her actions in the past and present aren't that... Bad...' I thought... Unsure what this feeling means...

I was thrilled and somehow Surprised... 'What is this feeling..? Why do I feel so... Lonely??' I thought as I was surprised a bit... 'She's out of mental state, if she keeps... Going..' I soon felt nauseous, I don't get why I can feel that... 'But The secrets in this host and owner of mine... Is interesting...'

'Maybe... She is the one...' I soon grinned, as I was so thrilled... 'She's is all hopeless... IN ----- YEARS!' I said as I laughed...

     'This is gonna be interesting...'

Paithea here!

Sorry for my long hiatus, due to being quite lazy and busy at the same time!
That I lost motivation to write
And yes, I am not dead and I'm not discontinuing this book so easily...

Also, And people to who's reading this, I'm not going to give up this book on my watch. Not even a single bit, even if there are hiatus and some ups and downs... But still! I won't give up, until I reached the end of this book once and for all!

And to those who are facing problems, Be happy and smile, as this is how unfair for those who don't deserve many wrongs... But even so, don't give anything up! If you made this far. Have a cookie and a star for your achievement! 🍪,⭐.

I am going off topic. But I am trying to keep us all alive and well, even if it doesn't look good... If you read this message, then you're still here. Alive and surviving.. But you'll soon thrive to greater heights.

I wished you all a peaceful and Good Day/Afternoon/Night!

And as usual...

See you Next Chapter.

-Paithea.

As Long She's There....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें