"An Enemy is better than a Traitor..."

Paithea POV:

"I'm back with another chapter again!"

"I was gonna make everything longer than expected but that is very tiring and I am lazy to keep it at 1000 words."

"Beside, I got something else to update from and take inspiration from other books to make my writing better."

But anyways

Let's get back to the story!

Alix's POV:

'Where am I?' I said but I couldn't say anything, when an white figure sitting in a throne appeared in front of me.

'Who are you?' I said carefully to calm myself and stay alerted at all times, as I said the figure then said 'Alas, I finally got in connection to you, anomaly of this world or should I say reincarnator?'

I was shocked to the brim as they knew I was a reincarnator.
The figure once speaks 'You already know me, my child' I was clueless about why I would know her.

Then, I felt like I rediscovered my memories of this white figure as I looked more closely, then shock had again struck me again as I saw what seems like to look like me but no mouth.

'This can't be... There is one who can appear in your mind and look like yourself' I thought as I connect the pieces as realized who is the white figure.

'There's no doubt... The one who made the second eruption possible...I thought this was impossible to meet them so early! But.... Something doesn't feel right.' I thought while my eyes widening to have finally realize a figure.

It was most likely The Will of The Honkai.
An strong being able to manipulate and give girls herrscher powers as to means killing Humanity who she thinks are arrogant, selfish and greedy. The whole universe wouldn't want these insects.

I was sweating profusely, as I saw what was the one and only will of Honkai, but I can't feel like weight pulling me down to knell to them or anything.

They were sitting there in silence, as I didn't chose to speak, but change of plans.
I then broke the silence saying something she must've heard for quite awhile.

'Will of Honkai, I don't get it! Why are you here!? I didn't expect for you to be here..!' I yelled confused and anxious, my heart was not ready for this encounter at all. Though it seems like they flinched somehow at this took an unexpected turn.

3rd person POV:

As Alix yelled, The will of Honkai somehow flinched as she looked like a child lost and confused of what to do next, but it seems there was no other way but to go through this path.

But as she finish yelling, she defeatedly land on her Knees as she cried worried about her dying again, and losing this comfort and warmth from this cruel place.

The will of Honkai could feel herself the need to comfort this little child who lost her comfort and love to move forward, as that's the main reason she played Honkai impact 3rd to witness Kiana's adventure of moving on despite her suffering from her mentor's loss and many challenges for her to face

But she still kept moving on, until she was satisfied on her keeping beauty of this world to be keep going to generations to generations as they remember her legacy to keep moving on from the past as time goes, she improves, until she sacrifices herself on the moon as the era of Honkai had gone to a abrupt stop for a better future.

This of course made Alix's to the point she just wants to never leave her light behind, but she soon accepts it as she does not have control what the devs and Kiana will make.

But she knows that someday her savior will once rise to the generations of new captains to be waited and new games appear, but she knows her light is only the one and only one that made her move on will be on her heart, as she was defenseless to her own mentality.

As she looked at The will of Honkai with tears falling from her eyes as she is scared leaving her light behind as she couldn't bear it.

But she has no escape, she's a broken child lost of comfort, warmth and love as she has never express her feelings that she hides.

But why? Why is the Will of Honkai just sitting there menacingly, as the aura then had turned into a concerned and pitiful aura, as they doesn't like child like her crying of no way out but to die.

They then stand up, walked to the protaganist and hugged her, as she shush her as she started to calmed down.

As soon, she calms down, she suddenly stood up and took a few steps away from The Will Of Honkai shocked and confused, as to why they comforted her as they were a villain to this franchise.

The Will Of Honkai then spoke 'Why must you take a step away from me, my child?' (that sounds more like question than a demand I guess...) She sounds like a mother who's taking a child to bed, but the child then wakes up, confused of it's surroundings and started to cry.

'Wh.... Why are you so friendly with me? I don't understand what reasoning for you to comfort me like that or something, but... You're different than I expected to be' Alix questions with curiosity and confusion.

'Well then... Come sit with me my child..' As she snaps her fingers together and then suddenly two chairs and a tea table appeared out of nowhere, but she doesn't questions it, as she knows that they can do that with no sweat. She then signals Alix to sit at the other chair.

They both sit down, but Alix was still cautious of them they then talked about why were they there, but as far goes that's gonna be explained and talked in another time, as they both then started to talk again and questioned each other (mostly The Will Of Honkai) some of them were answered but others were not. But this could be continued another time...

Sup paithea here back with another chapter!
But also I may or may not have some motivation to keep on uploading more chapters.

But as far goes, I have to be careful about my physical and mental health, but as much as I want to keep it healthy, I will still start writing to the point I just want a rest.

All is all anyways...

See you next chapter! 😄