"Dissapear Lost In The Void"

Alix's pov:

I was still engulfed in the darkness, until I regained my strength as I squinted my eyes, trying to see the world I had called my comfort place.

When I opened my eyes I was shocked, as I was standing in an destroyed high school. As I looked out the window, I saw Honkai zombies roaming in and out of the building that was destroyed.

I was surprised because, I knew this place is when Mei awakens her herrscher power in her and her persona. This place was called Nagazora.

Where our friendly and dumb tuna met her soon to be girlfriend, Raiden Mei.

"I am really here!" I shouted, alerting the nearby zombies knowing current my location exposed. "Shoot...! I shouted too loud.!" I whispered as I was shouting really loud there.

'Wait I remember that I can use the judgement of shamash!' I thought realizing I can use the weapon I chose.

*THUD THUD*

As I was thinking, the zombies then making an thud sound, snapping me out of my thoughts. As I realize the zombies were already here.

"How do I summon my weapon!?" As I was shouting, an white haired person then jumps over me.

As I realize who that white haired person was, Kiana Kaslana a clone of the real Kiana Kaslana, in order to make an clone capable wielding an herrscher core by from a certain person.

Then suddenly, she pulled her dual
Pistols, killing each one of them.
As she was doing this I was surprised, but then she said. "You alright there?" Kiana said, I then answer her "yeah I am alright" I said not wanting to do any trouble to the beloved tuna.

Kiana responded "Hey, what's your name?" I said "Oh..! My name is Alix kelser nice to meet you." I responded "Then, what is your name then?" I said

"I am Kiana Kaslana!" She responded happily."So, you wanna go to the rooftop to scout and find an safe place to hide, until help arrives?" I said As I noticed that Kiana needed to go the rooftop to save Mei, as she plans to kill herself. So I reminded Kiana to go to rooftop to check, if there is an safe place, so she can able to remember what she needed to do in the first place.

"Wait! I needed to save Mei-senpai!" She shouted realizing she had to go to the rooftop to not kill herself. "I will help you if you need any help!" I said as we both started running up to the rooftop.

As soon we got to the rooftop, Mei falls, Kiana went running towards Mei and extended her hand. "Kiana-chan!?" Mei said surprised

"Mei-senpai! Don't kill yourself.." Kiana said sadly "That's just stupid..!" Kiana said a bit loudly.

"Kiana-chan.." Mei said sadly and quietly. Then all of the sudden, the platform Kiana was standing was cracking.

Kiana's POV:

As I was talking to Mei-senpai, I then heard cracking, I notice the platform I was at started to crack.

I close my eyes, as readying for the fall and die there. But there wasn' t any impact, as I opened my eyes to see what kept me and Mei-senpai from the fall.

"Kiana!" Someone then said to me.
I went to the voice who was calling, then I saw who was the voice.

"Kiana are you ok!?" Alix said loudly to let me hear. "Hold on, I'll get you up, so hold on to your friend" Alix then said, as I followed her, so I grip Mei-senpai's wrist tight but gentle enough to not hurt her.

Alix's POV:

I then lifted up both of the girls to safety. I then said concerned about them "Are you two ok?"

"Yeah, we are fine. Thanks for helping us"Mei said. I responded "Your welcome!" Kiana then said " Why don't you both introduce yourself?"

"Right..! My name is Alix kelser, nice to meet you!" I said nervously. Mei then said "My name is Raiden Mei, pleasure to meet you!"

"Ok! Now that we three introduce ourselves, We need to survive out here, since it's full of zombies in Nagazora!" Kiana said.

"Yeah, it's really dangerous to just stay here" I said "How about scout the area, and find some resources in the building's" Mei said.

We then agree to Mei's plan to scout the area, and avoid getting into dangerous building's. As we were going down, Kiana heard something, and were gonna informed us, but its was too late. An figure was present was in the ashes, I knew who that person was, as the figure came out of the ashes that was left in the explosion. Revealing the person called.

Bronya Zaychik

"Detected 3rd Herrscher, Initate Project 19c" Bronya said confusing both of the girls, but was alerted when bronya initated Project Bunny 19c

"Wait!" I shouted immediately, but they didn't hear me shouted. As they were still alerted, and as they were about to attack.

I shouted "WAIT!" Then suddenly an divine key appeared, as chains suddenly wrap around the three girl who was about to fight. Shocking the four of us, as for the divine key that I somehow summoned was surprising, as I realize that divine key is mostly called:

Judah's Oath.

Sup paithea here, as much I want to do more. I really can't write more, since I am literally have no more motivation for the chapters.

And when I start writing more chapters, point out if I'm wrong on the lore of Nagazora, since I will read the official comic in order to not be wrong on the lore here.

But, even so I will try my best to write more on the chapters, so please be patient.

See you next chapter.

By Author/Paithea.