"Lost life, lost happiness..."

Time skip initiating....
Complete

Alix's POV:

This makes me nervous about this....
Because anyone would be nervous, as I was walking beside himeko, of course you are nervous...!

"Are w-we there yet..?" I said nervously. 'Why did I asked that question you dumbass!' I thought very loud to myself.

"We should be near the infirmary, so don't be nervous and worried about your friends." Himeko said calming me down.

"Besides you three all look like lovebirds helping and worrying each other." Himeko said again teasingly, confusing me and making me process.

"W--what? H--uh!?" I said realizing that she was talking of us three being lovebirds. "No! the three of us are not dating!" I said as I didn't want to ruined the ship between Mei and Kiana.

"What makes you say that?!" I said embarrassed about the whole situation right now. "I was teasing you, and for you to be embarrassed is kinda like you really like them" Himeko said teasingly making me more embarrassed.

"Please stop teasing about these two..." I said still embarrassed about us three dating. "Alright i'll stop teasing you, though still you might like them~" Himeko said teasing me more to the point that I didn't say a word or sentence about it anymore.

"Alright, the infirmary should be around here" Himeko said changing the subject not teasing me anymore.

Then I realize when are they gonna get Bronya to safety knowing that this is making me worried about my friends safety alot.

I then asked Himeko "When are you guys gonna get Bronya to safety?" "They should be taking her to the hyperion to treat her injury's right now" Himeko said reassuring me that Bronya is alright.

We then arrived at infirmary and himeko then gone to the nurse to treat both Kiana and Mei.

Awhile later I was sitting between both Kiana and Mei, as I noticed that Kiana is waking up making a noise that she maybe makes when she wakes up late.

"Nghh.." Kiana said yawning like she was just sleeping in an coma for years end. She then saw behind me and behind me was Mei still asleep, she then sighed in relief. "Pheew..! That would never end well, if she still here." Kiana said.

She then notice me while staring at her not making an sound that the kaslana heard. "Ohh hey Alix didn't see you there..!" She said making me dumbfounded of me that I am still literally next to her.

We then heard someone woke up, I then looked behind me and I saw Mei waking up with bandages over her hip where the herrscher stigmata of the thunder is located.

Third POV:

As we see that the girl in black purple-ish hair was starting to wake up. She said unexpectedly "Kiana!!"
Kiana then said as they don't want the herrscher to come back right now. "Mei-senpai i'm right here calm down." Mei then noticed that she was worrying was right here calming her down even more.

She noticed Alix just sitting between Mei and Kiana's bed. Alix said "You two alright..?" worried as she lower her head because she very worried about their condition as the both of them started to answer her a alarm went off saying:

HONKAI ENERGY LEVEL: CRITICAL RETREAT IMMEDIATELY FROM THE HERRSCHER.

"A herrscher is around this area!?, I don't have the herrscher inside of me activated!" Mei said confirm that she wasn't the one to cause the alarm to go off.

They then started to feel intense honkai Energy beside them, they then looked at the source of the intense honkai Energy. They laid upon Alix who was sitting there not making an sound, as more of the honkai Energy was increasing.

They were shocked that the reason that Alix is like this, because she's very worried about her friends safety especially Bronya, even though she just meet them earlier, but she was worried to the point that she is crying.

Mei saw this, she then hugged her even though the intense honkai Energy will cause her to reawakened the herrscher inside Mei.

But then the alarm was cut off as Alix calm down and she was not emmiting any honkai Energy, but she was crying as she was still worried. Kiana then hugged her too as Alix cried more.

During that day the two of them spent the whole day comforting the worried and the crying Alix.

Sup paithea again

Today's writing is short than expected because I really didn't have the motivation to continue more.

But anyways as usual

See you in the next chapter

Paithea/Author.