Part VIII

Chang walk toward the bath zone slowly as the other servants excuse themselves and prepare the young master sleep ware.Some servants were making bed.Some servants were left behind to take care of young master bath.Massage,light one of those scented candles or something to soothing their young master.That was the plan but...they're all to scared to do any of that.

"You guys can go out.Zheng can stay and take care of me."said Chang as he motion his hand to dismiss other servants.

"Thank you,young master."other servants bow down and rush out of the bath zone but they didn't forget to close the Gauze curtains.They don't want to anger the young master.

"Master has plan in mind?"said Zheng.Smiling mischievously.As she sprinkle some flower petals all over the pond(onzen).She light one of those scented candles and test the water temperature .Then she stand by the pond and wait for her master to take a bath.

"You know me really well.You really are my wet nurse."said Chang also smiling mischievously.If someone saw them,they would think they're devil incarnate.

"I'll be waiting at the entrance of the bath zone,master.You can talk to me through your mind since we already have a pact with me.After all,someone might overheard us.You just need to think of that person and think about what you want to say.Easy right? " said Zheng as she walks out of the bath zone.

"I was planning to go to the well this night.Do you want to come with me,Zhihou?Zheng,you can't come since the servants can't be missing.Other may be suspicious of you."said Chang through his mind as he undress himself.

"Of course,master."The innocent Zhihou come out of the dark to meet with his master but got flushed by the sign of his master half naked body.He cover his eyes with his hand and turn away quickly but still take a peak from time to time.

"I-I'll be wa-waiting somewhere e-else ,m-ma-master"Zhihou said stutter and stammered with his sentence and disappear into the shadow again.

"What's wrong with him?Is he okay?"Chang thought and put his outfit away.

"Can you help me remember how to cultivate a little?Or some herbs that would help with my cultivation."though Chang,trying to communicate with Zheng through his mind and start dipping himself into the water.

"Of course,master.This servant will get those herbs right away" said Zheng.Disappear in thin air and come back a moment later with lots of herbs.She mix them inside the tub and also past something toward Chang. Specifically refreshments.

"Please eat them,master.It'll help you with the qi circulation.You need to try your best to take as much qi as possible ,convert them and keep them in your internal organs, dantians, and meridians."