Part VII

"How long have I past out,Vertai?"Chang ask and look up at Vertai blankly but the other keep putting dishes on the table before reply to his young master.

"About 3 hours young master.The lord has already ate dinner with the rest of the family.You're the only one who hasn't eaten anything yet."Vertai said,looking at his young master with no emotion on his face.Chang try to stay as clam as possible and try to act indifferent.So,he sigh and motion Vertai to get out of the room first.He's too, scared to ask anymore questions from Vertai.

"Is he angry because he was involved?I didn't ask him to take me here but thankfully he didn't let me sleep out there or kill me on the spot."Chang thought.Shiver while thought about all the possibility of Vertai methods of killing or torture him.

"I didn't see Rong when I woke up.If the master is sick,shouldn't the closest attendant take care of the master? Shouldn't the closest attendant be the first person to greet the master when your master is wake up?How ironic.I can't even see my own family,how could I expect seeing a servant."Chang thought as he look out one of the window .

"They haven't changed from how I remember them in the past.Great thing I got some of my memories back.I should start eating before those food got cold " Chang thought.Stop looking out of the window and try to walk toward the table.His body has lost some energy.Which is a sign that he had use that energy to combine his soul.That's bad.He would need to Learn more about this since he stop studying at 10.The dinner look nice and still warm.Chang start eating and thinking about his plan.

"My past self told me I should get at least 8 hours of sleep to get some of my memories back.I think I can do that.And there's must be something good about that well as well.I'll check that after dinner and shower.If I remember correctly,Rong would check on me after I go to bed "Chang thought and chewing on his dinner but he felt something odd.

"Do these food have something special?I feel better after eating these.I don't feel any headache or weak after I ate them.Let's see what're their ingredients."Chang thought and start identify them one by one using his previous life memories.He likes to cook with Vertai and Rong when he was young,then he would gave those foods to his mother to taste them. He would need this knowledge more in the future.For his and slacker life safety of course.He need to know what's poison or could be poison.

After an hour or more,Chang has finished eating dinner and identify those ingredients.He hear noises coming from the front door of his bedroom.Then a knock came,and servants were coming in one by one.But everyone wore same emotion which are scared,frightened,disgusting and hateful glance.He look at them one by one and stop at one person.She's an elder woman who wore pity,kind ,playful and lovely glance at him.Like mothers looking at their sons and daughters.

"Pardon our intrude, young master .We're here to prepare your bath and clothes.Please corporate with us."Said the elder woman as the other maid rush to do their works.Chang walk toward the elder woman(maid) and ask her something that she would be more than willing to answer.

"You're my wet nurse,right? "There!Came the question that she has been waiting to be asked for almost 8 years.Chang only whisper but the answer he got is really loud.He would regret asking afterwards tho.

"YES!Yes, young master.You remember me now,right?You didn't pretend to forgot us anymore.Oh!My waiting wasn't in vain.Our waiting aren't in vain.I'll go do my work now~"She said the last part in sing-song tone and walk away happily but now everyone is looking at Chang and the elder maid.Chang really want to disappear by now.He doesn't like the attention he's getting today.

"I'll be  in this study zone then"Chang said rushing out of his bath zone in the bedroom.And running toward the study zone in his bedroom.

"Oh my,wait for me young master.This elder woman can't keep up to your speed."Said elder woman as she running after her young master but she didn't forget to look back and glare at everyone in the room.