Part III : I'm what?!

"Yes,young master.Are you still drunk,young master Chang"Rong Mo Ren said as he look worried.
"Chang Fu Huang?"Kim Rok Soo said aloud as he think about a certain novel that he just read.
.....................................................................................................................
{Chang meaning he who lives in two world}

{Fu meaning rich😂👍}{Huang (慌) meaning bright,shining,luminous}

{Fu meaning rich😂👍}
{Huang (慌) meaning bright,shining,luminous}
..................................................................................................................
"Yes.That's your name,young master.Are you sure you aren't drunk?Do you want my son to make you some hangover soup?"Rong Mo Ren suggest as he brought new set of clothes for his young master to choose.

"Vertai Mo Ren?"Kim Rok Soo now known as Chang Fu Huang said as he look at Rong Mo Ren.
...............................................................................................................
[{Vertai meaning he who teach }Look at the plant 🤣🤣]

{Mo = 莫 (mò) meaning do not; there is none who}{Ren = 忍 (rěn) meaning to endure,to bear,to suffer,to tolerate}

{Ren = 忍 (rěn) meaning to endure,to bear,to suffer,to tolerate}

..................................................................................................................

"Yes,that's my son.Young master,are you sure you're ok?"Rong said as he walk toward Chang to check his temperature.
"Pardon me,young master "Rong said as he touch Chang forehead but his hand got slap away by Chang hand.

"Sh*t,I shouldn't do that.Ah!What should I do now"Chang thought.Panic but still has his stoic face on as he calmly said"I'm fine,just prepare something for me to drink "he said as he doesn't know what people in this time would drink.Do they even has something to cool down on the summer?If they don't then that would be sucked.
(Like bro,it's hella hot.Luckily that Thailand has ice cream and air conditioning or I would be death by now.Sorry,I was too engage in it.😅)

"Would Lotus leaf tea do,young master?"Rong said as he finished prepared the water for his young master to bath in.

"Yes,thanks."He said as he tried to think of  the novel.His train of thought was cut off when he thought about something...Wait,can you brew lotus leaves into tea?...but he couldn't do anything out of ordinary anyway.So, he just ignore that thought and went to bath.

"Is this a f*cking swimming pool or an onsen ?How can it be in the bedroom "he doesn't want to think about it anymore and just except it.He just stay in the water and plan on how he would survive in this world.

"So,first I'm trash of the Fu Huang Bo.I need to avoid meeting with the protagonist and tried to gain something to protect myself.Hmmm...what kind of power should I find first"

{伯 bo is ranking in Chinese meaning earl or count}
...................................................................................................
Let's finished here cause I have a question for you guys.I'm not sure if you guys want the system in this fanfic or just pure Cale or Chang and his misunderstanding.If we have system,then it would be fun but if it's pure Chang then it would be fun as well.I'll wait for you guys to comment and vote until 21/7/2023 then.Thank you for reading.Take care and bye😘👋.
{505 words in total,Yeah!}