Part XII

Hi,everyone!I'm here to inform you about something which is
'Hello' = thinking
"Hello" = talking
"Hello" = god speaking or people talking angrily or shouting angrily
"Hello" = god talking angrily or shouting angrily / some memories coming back or overlapping with the present one
*Hello* / Hello = an action that someone did
Hello = sound effects
[hello] = information about pictures or something nearby
{hello} = what I want to inform you guys while you guys are reading
-2 hours later- = time skip or change places or people point of view
hello
to my followers 』 = letters to someone
___________
Agreement = an agreement or a contract
___________
This is all for now😅.Next chapter,I'll update about character that we have seen so far.I know there're lots of them.Anyway,let's get back to story now.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"So,young master,shall we meet up here or shall I follow you instead?"An Yeung said and sipping her tea

"So,young master,shall we meet up here or shall I follow you instead?"An Yeung said and sipping her tea.She though about what lessons she would like to teach her young master (or for Chang,it would be torture 😅) since she saw some flaw on him.Like his handwriting and everything else.She think that her young master is already knowledgeable

"Let's meet up at my mansion.I don't want anyone to know about our agreement.But there's one thing I need to inform you first,I don't think that I can take you out of this jewelry with your body since it had long gone.I don't even know where I could find it."Chang explain,he had thought about using dead body as a host for her but that would be hard since he doesn't know anything about the deaths.It would be bad if it's get out of control.He can't effort that.

"I can guess that...have you ever heard of Ancient power?"She ask and walk toward one of the bookshelves then she start explaining.

"Ancient powers are power from an ancient time.Or specifically,ancestor power.You need to be very lucky to find one.And you need to past some challenges from the last owners or the core of the power.Ancient power doesn't require any spiritual power or heaven and earth qi to use them.You just wield them like you yourself are the media.You're the power yourself.But there's also the downfall which is you Can't overuse them.If you do,the backlash will be upon your body or worse your soul.If your soul can't recover and was too damage,you may die and can't be reborn ever again.Your soul will be gone like it was never there."she explain and finding some books about soul and ancient power.Then she put them on the table for Chang to see.After that she imitate the unrecoverable soul with puffing pose.

'That's kinda scary.'He exhale sharply.
'The thought of disappearing into nowhere and no one would know where I am even myself is scarier.*Sigh* my slacker life.'He thought and ask what he's curious right now.

"And what's that have to do with me?"he ask,feeling anxious as she smile smugly.No there's something wrong with this.I can feel my slacker life trying to run away.