The masked man rasp in reply just to grow up the anger inside the Ethereal male.

"See, Mr.
You might not have any works to do tomorrow but i have.

Kindly stop showing me your acting skills or whatsoever dialogues and leave."

Taehyung spoke while his hand extended further guiding towards the exit of the house

"The way you stepped inside in the same way step outside."

A sarcastic smile took a place on his perfect pink heart shaped lips.

Jay kim pov

I some how managed to run away from the house by jumping down from my window.

I don't know how will Taehyung take care of all this but i need to run away. I can't risk myself while thinking of saving him.

Running faster, i fastly stepped into the first bus that i saw totally not caring about the fact that where is it going.

Thankfully, i took all the cash that i found with me. I need to run away from here. Gripping the luggage tightly i wished for my safe run.

Jungkook pov

My jaw clenched listening to him. How dare he disrespect me? He is surely beautiful but he has no manners

Don't worry, baby
I will teach you the way of talking to me. Smirking to myself i took off my cap and mask

Revealing my face to him. I could see him slightly zoning out and that's when i took an opportunity of taking one step further.

Grabbing his waist firmly, i pulled him closer much more closer than he should be to me.

A soft yelp left from his beautiful heart shape lips while his brown almond shape eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing??"

He shouted while trying to free himself from my grip. Aww, such a lil bun struggling under my grip

Chuckling i lift him up by my one arm wrapped around his waist. So fucking light weighted morever slim.

Licking my lips i slammed him against the wall. He had no choice rather than wrapping his legs around my torso.

Poor baby didn't want to end up falling on his Precious butt.

Taehyung pov

I smiled sarcastically while showing him the way to the exit but he some how didn't reply to me but took off his mask and cap.

I slightly felt myself zoning out no matter even after he was harmful he was handsome too.

His beautiful doe eyes where as the piercing on his eyebrow and lower lip. Damn..he kinda looked hot

I was in my own thoughts but suddenly a rough pull caught be off guarded. My breath hitched when i felt myself pressed against his muscular hard chest fully.

His tattooed arm wrapped around my waist firmly. What the hell is this man doing? Where are the manners?

Growling in anger i glared towards him.

"What are you doing??"

I shouted at him while my body helplessly tried to get away from his firm grip.

Shit, it's a grip of human or crocodile? What's with this man firmness? Ah someone help me

I was busy finding ways to free myself from his grip that's when i heard a dark chuckle.

Wtf? He has a time to chuckle? I will seriously wrap the wig of doll around his neck and pull it till he doesn't die.

I was busy thinking the ways of killing him but suddenly i got lift up from the ground.

I couldn't even process that what happened and in hurry i blindly wrapped my legs tightly around his torso.

In a friction of second, i found myself pinned inbetween the wall and him. His face was so closer to mine.

Anger rushed down my veins. How dare he fucking touch me like this? Do he think i am here to give him lap dance?

I will leave frog inside his shirt and rat inside his pants. Glaring at him with bread face i waited for him to speak cause i wanted to know the reason behind his this useless action of pinning me.

"Listen to me, princess
You must be tired now come and doze off to sleep"

Wait what?
This Stranger came to make me sleep? Is he serious?

Is he a babysitter that my uncle appointed for me? Before i could speak anything further

I felt a sudden soft cloth pressing against my nose and mouth. The scent in the cloth was way to strong.

Slowly batting my eyes i felt myself getting weak where as my eyes getting shut

In a minute, everything went black and my mind blank.

Jungkook pov

Pressing the cloth against his mouth. I saw him slowly weakening and in a second he fainted.

Damn...
Such a sassy baby, he is
It will be fun to fuck him everynight

Smirking i slide down the cloth inside my pocket and wrapped my hands around his body carefully.

Picking him up, i turned around to look towards my mens who nodded understanding the next move.

I slowly walked towards my car while i left 15 mens inside the house to find out Jay Kim, a.k.a uncle of this sassy baby.

Walking towards my car, i waited for my one men to open the door for me. As soon as i found the door opened

I sat down in car while this big baby still in my hands. As i sat down, he automatically sat on my lap while his head resting on my shoulder

His hands hanging down touching the backseat while his legs loosely wrapped around my torso.

"Welcome to hell, Kim Taehyung"

_____________________
1433 words