|16|

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

The elegant waltz music filled the room as couples gracefully moved to the dance floor. Y/n was surprised when Thomas extended his hand toward her instead of Grace, who had seemed like the more obvious choice. She hesitated for a moment, glancing at Grace, who offered an encouraging nod with a tight smile.

Reluctantly, Y/n took Thomas's hand, and they made their way to the center of the dance floor. The tension between them was palpable, and Y/n could feel her heart pounding as she looked into his intense blue eyes.

Thomas led the dance with a firm yet gentle touch, and they moved together in silence, both seemingly lost in their thoughts. The room around them disappeared as they swayed to the music, their steps synchronized, creating an unspoken connection that neither of them could deny.

After a while, Thomas finally broke the silence, his voice low and filled with an intensity that sent shivers down Y/n's spine.

"You look really beautiful." He whispered softly while staring at her brown eyes.

"Thank you.. You don't look too bad yourself." She replied, ignoring the way her heart beats wildly to Thomas's words.

Their conversation was light, but their eyes spoke volumes, revealing a deep, unspoken connection that neither of them fully understood. As the waltz continued, they moved closer together, the world around them fading into the background, leaving only the two of them lost in each other's gaze.

"Did Henry tell you anything?" Thomas asked with a hint of hesitation confusing Y/n

"No, not really. He just mentioned taking me to their family's Korean restaurant in London." She replied truthfully.

"You shouldn't go." He replied as if it's final.

Y/n was starting to get annoyed, "And why not? I'd like to have Korean food again. Don't you think you're being too cruel for not letting me eat what I want?" She let go of Thomas and crossed her arms with a raised brow. She doesn't care how she looks right now. No one can stop her from having what she wants to eat. Before Y/n could voice her frustration further, Thomas interrupted her.

"If you're so keen on it, I'll take you there myself." He said calmly while gazing at her eyes.

Y/n was taken aback by his unexpected offer making her blink at him multiple times without saying anything. She hadn't expected Thomas to suggest such a thing, especially considering whatever's going on between him and Henry. She hesitated for a moment, studying his face for any signs of ulterior motives.

"Are you sure about that? You? Taking me to London?" She pointed at him and then herself.

Thomas declared immediately, "Yes, I am."