"I was afraid you will way no!" Taara told me, her eyes wandering on Abhiraj who was engrossed in conversation with Daiwik in front. Something about the new inspector.

I just smiled at her response.

The car parked in front of a huge brown door, in front of a huge royal hotel, a place I had only heard of. The men were dressed in complete Indian attire with safa over their heads. They opened the door for us and when we stepped out.

The hotel manager, came to us himself,  greeting Abhiraj and Taara, and then greeting me and Daiwik. He asked the workers to take the bags away, and in a moment the car was driven to the park, and the bags were taken.

Everything was so royal-like, it was one of the tourist attractions places, because many foreigners face.

When the manager joined his hand and bowed to me, Daiwik's hand wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer even with the polite humble smile on his face.

The man personally took the task, to show us to our rooms. And we walked behind him, Abhiraj stared at Taara before he took her hand in his, and walked in front.

Daiwik did not let go of my waist, his thumb leisurely moving back and forth, tingling me. I smiled inwardly,
We were taken to the top floor of the hotel, and walked to the last stop, he opened the suite's door for Taara and Abhiraj,

A huge room, that was almost an apartment. And then next door for us, similar. Both were Maharaja and Maharani suites of the hotel.

Even if the stay was not long, it would cost an eye and a kidney to pay for it. Little nervousness crippled in me, with his luxurious space. But I kept my posture straight. 

When Taara and Abhiraj retired to their room, it was almost evening. I entered the room, There was a couch in the left corner with two armchairs, and there was a tea table in between on the other side a wall was covered with a four-door closet.

On the other side were the bed, bed-side tables and a bench on the end of the bed foot, the carpet and the beautiful cremé and brown interior,

It was impeccably clean and beautiful, my eyes travelled on its decor while Daiwik stood there keeping his watch and his beads on the bedside table

"Is Abhiraj paying for this?" I asked when he shook his head. "He would have if I came alone, but since I was coming with you. I pitched in forcefully because I knew you would feel inferior to them. And you asking me this question? I was right."

It astounds me how he always knows everything I will feel, or I end up feeling about him. "You should change into something comfortable, for dinner downstairs in an hour!" he told me, twirling to face me and stepping towards me.

His hands rested on my forearms, and slid up till my shoulders, to my neck, holding onto it, by both his hands on either side, he stepped me towards the bench in front of the bed and sat me down.