"Fuck you, too," he snares back at him and Pat blows him a kiss making me erupt in laughter. These guys played around so much that you couldn't tell if they were just really comfortable with each other or really hated each other.

"Psst."

I turn my head to Devin who was obnoxiously trying to get my attention.

"Yes?" I drag out.

He leans down from his position on a stereo so that his head was at my ear.

"Are you and Tarzan over there a thing?"

A very loud laugh left my mouth before I could stop it. I clap a hand over my mouth and watch as everyone's heads turned to look at me. Harry had an amused, yet curious look on his perfect little...Tarzan face.

Devin chuckled lightly and I waited until everyone turned away to answer.

"Yeah, we are."

He smiled and looked over my face. "Damn, Steeley. You're glowing like a freaking lightbulb."

I roll my eyes and suddenly I could feel the grin on my face. I probably looked like a clown.

We started off actual rehearsals with the opening song choreography. It was hard sometimes when parts of the song that didn't have any choreography came on and I didn't have the real stage to walk around on. The plan for the stage consisted of steps in some places and three catwalks: two on the sides and one in the middle. An old dance room did not have catwalks.

It was close to eleven at night when we ended rehearsals. Everyone was complaining about how tired they were except for a few--Patrick and Devin--who had been drinking RedBulls through the hours.

As we were leaving, I said goodbye to everyone who wasn't staying at the same hotel I was staying at. To be honest, I really needed to get an apartment. For as much time as I spent here, I was surprised Jane hasn't forced me to get one yet.

In the car, Jane went through her phone to give me somewhat of a schedule that I had tomorrow. "You're meeting with a director for your music video for Style. Harry, you're coming with. Kyle Newman said he'd love to meet you. You're also meeting with a few people for your 60 Minutes interview."

I let out a steady breath. That was a lot. What sounded amazing right now, was some hot chocolate, a bed, and reruns of Grey's Anatomy. And sleep. I needed sleep.

When Harry's arm went around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest, I swear I could've died right there. He rubbed his hand up and down the side of my arm.

"Close your eyes," he whispers just under his breath.

So, I did. I must've fallen asleep because I don't remember listening to the beginning of this Fall Out Boy song that was playing on the radio. Also, we were already at the hotel.

When I got out of the car, there was one or two paparazzi and Jane took hold of my hand and guided me into the hotel.

"I think we should add apartment shopping to our todo list tomorrow," she mentions in the elevator.

I nod my head and stick my hands into my coat pocket. I lean back against the wall and look at the designs on the elevator door, seemingly falling asleep with my eyes open.

Jane and Harry both walk me down to my room. Harry's room was a few doors past from mine, but he stopped at my door with me, which told me that he'd probably be staying inside until I fell asleep.

"Good night, Jess," Jane said solemnly with a small smile. She rubbed my shoulder in a comforting way and started walking back towards the elevator.