Chapter 44 • Dirty Cheaters

(A/n: yay we're finally getting the purpleeee, I wish they had for longer tho :/ )

•••

"Daniel Larusso. It's nice to see again."

This man was much taller than Kreese, much bigger than Kreese. With grey hair that was slicked back in a ponytail, wearing a neat tuxedo set. He looked like a true businessman, so what was he doing here. At the Miyagi-Do's dojo.

We peaked our heads through the door as we decided to listen in on the conversation, being careful and quiet enough not to get caught by our Sensei's that instructed we stay inside and don't come out until we're told.

"Yeah right. Bullshit."

This man and Daniel Larusso clearly have some beef, an untold story we didn't know about.

"Fair enough. I'd probably react the same way if I were you." The man replied, meeting Daniel on equal grounds. "My past behaviour was... inexcusable. If I could go back and undo it all, I would."

By the looks of Sensei Lawrence doesn't know who the hell Daniel is talking to either. For the first time ever, we're all in the same boat. Confused and in the dark with this one.

"All I can say now is, I'm truly sorry. And I can assure you I'm not that man anymore."

"I smell something like bullshit." I whispered to the other karate kids.

"Same... this guy is definitely apart of the mafia or something." Bert said as we all looked down on him to give him a funny look. Sometimes I worry for Bert, what does go on in the small brain if his. He scared me the most out of all these fighters.

It's always the small ones...

"I don't know what padded room you crawled out of Silver, or what twisted game you two are playing. But... if you don't get off my property right now, I swear to god..."

"Dude your dad is pissed, who is that guy?" Miguel looked over at Sam

"I have no idea..." she replied confidently and confused.