THE ULTIMATE PLEASURE🥵🎭

Start from the beginning

She began bobbing her head up and and down as she seated herself comfortably in between his thighs caressing them in between teasing him enough.

Abhimanyu threw his head back. He never had experienced that feeling of someone giving him a blowjob.

He could not control himself anymore and got frustrated by her slow speed so he decided to take the reigns in his own hands.

He caught hold of her lush long open hair and held them in a tight grip for support, now he was the one in control.

Arika fell weak in front of him. She knew he needed an urgent release. She had been doing it to him for quite a while now.

He caught her face in between the thumb and fore finger of his right hand as he saw her looking towards him like a lost puppy.

"Fuck It" he groaned and guided her back to his cock, making her head bob up and down on it again and again in the speed of a roller coaster.

As soon as he was about to cum, she stopped.

"No, please." he said , his eyes still closed.

"I asked you the same. You did not agree." she chuckled.

"Hell with it. I want you now. Come here" he said uplifting her in his arms like a baby as he threw her on the bed.

"I cannot wait anymore." he groaned as he used his legs to part her thighs.

"Me neither. Just fuck me already." she groaned back.

"Ohh, I will, hard and fast. And trust me. You would have no complaints and grievance about it now" he said as he entered her in a swift motion.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she screamed loudly. She felt as if somebody had torn her right from the middle.

"Shhh, I promise it is going to be okay. We are going to be fine my love" he said those words unknowingly, trying to comfort her as he waited for her to adjust to his size.

"I feel pain Manyu" Arika said as a tear droplet rolled down her eyes.

"I am sorry my baby. Forgive me" he said continuously kissing her forehead again and again as he attempted to provide her the much needed support.

It took her few moments to adjust to his size. As soon as she felt accustomed to it, she asked him to move.

"I am okay now, you can move." she said.

"You Sure??" he asked.

"Hmmmm" she nodded her head.

Abhimanyu started moving in a rhythmic manner as he slid in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist trying to keep him as close to herself as possible.

"Ohh fuck. Do not stop Manyu!!" she moaned out loud.

"Just a few moments ago, you were asking me not to stop. Look at the change in you." he said changing their position before grabbing her lips in a smooch.

"Shut up and keep moving" she said to which he laughed.

That night was indeed a long one.

Probably one of the best nights they could ever remember.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I KNOW I AM LATE! PLEASE PARDON ME! MY SCHEDULE IS VERY VERY TIGHT! I JUST TAKE OUT SOME TIME FROM IT TO UPDATE AS I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE WAITING.😔🙏🏼

ANYWAYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??🥰🥰

DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP GUESSING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT.🤔😔

ALSO, MY BOOK ABANDONED IS ABOUT TO REACH ITS END.😇😇

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS TRY IT ONCE.🙂😉

IT IS SO FILLED WITH TWISTS AND TURNS THAT I ASSURE YOU GUYS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT.💯1️⃣

AIM: PLEASE COMPLETE 285+ FOLLOWERS ON THE ACCOUNT AND 200+ VOTES ON THE CHAPTER.😌🙏🏼

SEE YOU SOON.❤️😍

BYE BYE!!!!!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻