Chapter 13 : 15th September

Start from the beginning

Ara is sitting on the table.

With mixer, flour, eggs, sugar, and many more things beside her.

"What is the meaning of all these things?!"

"We'll make breakfast together! What do you think?"

".... And what do you want to make?"

"Cake!"

"... What? Cake? You want to eat cake as breakfast?"

"It's delicious, believe me! You must have a try!"

"... Fine." He finally agreed.

"Yay!" Ara cheered, before she jumped off the table. She put on her eye-patch, before she tied her white hair in a high ponytail.

"Let's get started!" She yelled, before grabbing a large bowl, and motioned Kakashi to come closer.

*/*\*/*\*

When the mixer stopped spinning, Kakashi pulled off the cable, and took the bowl, putting it on the table.

He pulled down his mask, and took of his gloves, before he put his finger into the cake dough and took a little of it.

He licked his finger, and said, "It's delicious."

Karasu's eyes widen. She turned, before glaring at his 'covered-in-sweet' finger, and hit his back.

"You can't do that!" She yelled, as she slapped his hand, "We have to bake it first!"

"Well, this is my birthday cake, right? I can do whatever I want." He stated with a smirk, before he took some more of the dough, and rubbed it on Ara's face.

"Besides, I don't feel like baking it."

Ara pouted, grabbing a handful of the dough.

"I'm the one who teach you how to make this." She said, throwing the dough. It landed right on his silver hair.

He chuckled, rubbing the dough off with his hand, and ruffled her hair with the same hand, causing her hair to be covered with the dough as well.

"Oh, right! This war is so on, Hatake!" She yelled, taking another handful of the dough.

"Is that how you call your Aniki? It hurts, imouto." Kakashi said, wiping away his fake tears.

"So, now I'm officially your imouto?"

"Of course." He replied, rubbing more dough on her face. She pouted again.

"And you can do this to your little sister?"

"A big brother's job is to make fun of his little sister." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

Yeah. Closed eye. Because right after those words left his mouth, a handful of dough landed on his face.

"And a little sister's job is to make sure her big brother doesn't stay overconfident." She added, grinning widely.

"Well said, Ara." Kakashi commented, before tackling Ara onto the floor, and started tickling her.

"Ah! S-Stop! Ahahahaha! Ka-Kakashi! Enough!" She shrieked, but Kakashi doesn't stop.

"Well, what's the magic word?"

"Okay, okay! Ahahahaha! Aniki! Please! I'll- Ouww!"

She cried in pain, when her head hit the foot of the table.

"Oh Kami! Ara, sorry! I didn't mean to- " Kakashi's apology was cut off when a bowl fell from the table, and landed on his head.

The bowl with the cake dough.