Chapter 43 • What Happens At The Drive-In With Judas

Start from the beginning

"I did it!" He smiled brightly.

"And we have a winner!" Daniel claps "Good job Miguel!"

After a few minutes later we all jumped out of the pond, and started drying ourselves off. Sensei Larusso walks inside the dojo, leaving us a few minutes to take a break as we chugged down some water.

"I talked to Robby." Hawk says as he sat next to me, pouring water out of his shoes.

Oh no. He didn't.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"I just wanted to let him know what would happen if he hurts you." He spoke bluntly, pulling his damp shoe back on. Then picking up the other and pouring the pond water out of it.

I sat there stunned. Shocked and frustrated all at the same time. I thought we were passed all of this stupid threatening each other shit, and then he goes and does it again.

Not to mention I haven't heard from Robby since!

"How could you do that..." I shuttered.

"Because I'm just trying to protect you whether you like it or not!"

"No wonder why he's not responding to me. Hawk why would you do that!"

"I-"

"Save it. Hawk you know why I won't date you?" I wondered if he could figure this one out. It wasn't rocket science, it was simple. And if he can't figure it out then we're hopeless.

"Why" he shook his head.

"Because you go and do stupid shit like this!" I chucked my shoes in his face. Causing him to fall back into the pond. While Daniel Larusso comes back out with an extra headband. Similar to the one he always wears.

"If he doesn't speak to me ever again, it's your fault!" I growled as Hawk pulled himself out of the pool. Defeated.

Part of me wanted to cry right there, but I held it in... Hawk was meddling around in my love life, and he had no right to do so! I was so furious with him over this, I just wanted to slap him.

I didn't do that either..

That's a bit too far for my taste in these kinds of situations. I can't be hurting people every time I got mad.

"I'm sorry but someone had to do it! So it mine as well have been me!"

"Shut up. Don't talk to me."

Miguel and Daniel Larusso stood face to face, as the group gathered around them. I followed suit in an attempt to ignore Hawk, and get my mind off of all of this.

"Mr. Miyagi once told me, this represents perseverance, courage, and strength." He tells a Miguel as he begins unbinding the knot that held the band together.

"It also does a pretty good job at keeping the sweat out of your eyes." He chuckled as he began wrapping the band around his forehead.

"What the hell..." I heard someone from the distance, and it was Johnny Lawrence. I turned around to see how he was taking this, and it looked like he was about to explode...

Oh no.

***

Hawks P.o.V

I cursed myself on the way to school this morning. Frustrated that no matter what I did, it was always wrong... there was no way I was getting my girl back now.

Maybe I shouldn't have confronted Robby.

This time, again... I might be the reason her heart gets broken. I don't know how I'm going to live with that.